Console Organization

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Goes in and out just fine without dropping the contents once you figure out the tilt angle.

^ Agreed, you will find the angle and comes in and out easy.

I dremel'd out one of the sections so i can still drop items through to the bottom storage, and makes it easier to remove

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive been searching now for a few days, seems the upper organizer on amazon says it will not fit 2018s.

Anyone find anything else?

vitaminR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive been searching now for a few days, seems the upper organizer on amazon says it will not fit 2018s.

Anyone find anything else?

That tray thing with the Raptor logos and the OCD organizer cards bought from Amazon links in this thread fit my 2018 perfectly. Probably just an error in the product description.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah my NFA items pretty much stay in my safe. I do have a vest with L4 ceramic plates behind the driver seat just in case.

bclead

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the great suggestion! I ordered some of the dividers from TrekPak and installed them in the console. I only made some basic segments, but it works perfectly. And the TrekPak system is bomb-proof - it is very sturdy! I was getting very frustrated trying to come up with an effective way to organize the console. This solution wasn't even on my radar, so thanks so much!!!

P.S. I showed this to my brother-in law, the person who got me into Raptors in the first place, and he's going to do the same thing!!

............Bruce