Cloth Raptor Logo Mats -Anyone make em?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Lloyd Mats, hands down the best out there. I purchased a set for my GT500, with logo. Haven't seen them with Raptor logo but they have quite a few Ford logo's to pick from or customize it.

https://lloydmats.com/

Domoic

Reaction score
I dont get my 2018 Raptor until next month.

What mats come stock with it? Just the rubber OEMs?

marsh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with Ford OEM carpeted matts. No Raptor logo available just F150. I wanted to be able to swap for the included all weather mats when needed and have the hold down studs match up.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with Ford OEM carpeted matts. No Raptor logo available just F150. I wanted to be able to swap for the included all weather mats when needed and have the hold down studs match up.

I have the Lloyd's mats for my GT350 and they are quality. Interesting as I was able to get the Shelby GT350 logo with the snake...however; the snake is facing the opposite direction...perhaps a way to avoid copyright infringement? Nice mats though! Did try to order these mats for my 2018 Raptor and they wouldn't let me "customize" it with the Raptor wording. I'll likely get them anyway just blank.