Cleaning interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miula

Reaction score
Miula: What brand of pump spray bottles are those (blue/white sprayers labeled "APC" and "Wheel Cleaner")? The ones I've tried work great, when they work, but break too easily.

That's a good question didn't see those lol

The spray triggers are from Kwazar Mercury Pro 0.5l Sprayers on new 16oz bottles that are taller and narrower allowing more products to fit on the shelf.

The pump sprayers are Kwazar Venus Super Pro+ 1.5l with a foamer nozzle for the APC and regular nozzle on the wheel cleaner. They are expensive but have lasted a few years with minimal issues (I had to replace the gasket on the APC onces). I think there is a new version that has a built-in foamer.

Jiman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The spray triggers are from Kwazar Mercury Pro 0.5l Sprayers on new 16oz bottles that are taller and narrower allowing more products to fit on the shelf.

The pump sprayers are Kwazar Venus Super Pro+ 1.5l with a foamer nozzle for the APC and regular nozzle on the wheel cleaner. They are expensive but have lasted a few years with minimal issues (I had to replace the gasket on the APC onces). I think there is a new version that has a built-in foamer.

Awesome...thx for the info.

Bought a few Chaplin sprayers off of Amazon and they worked well the first few washes which led to buying more. Within a year they were all broken for various reasons.

I'm good with the added expense if they're good.

Thx again