Cleaning interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miula

Reaction score

miula

Reaction score
Not the best pictures but at least it gives you an idea of the real mess in the garage; still my favorite spot of the house and the only place in it where I get to be the boss... well mostly at least...

Again, can't say enough good things about Adam's products, haven't looked back since I tried the detail spray a few years ago and the collection has just grown since. If you look at pictures there are a few products from different brands but mostly because they don't make that specific product "yet" (hint, hint)

ba21e7a4a30823eb0d96f585e91a0405.jpg

b9b95976db1c8eb07cacc5ac9ad4e3cc.jpg

1e3a10b5b7feac71e61878ced76bb3f0.jpg

a3ac5b02df8ab13a06be4c20653263ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

jeremyespinoza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice what kind of pressure washer you use? And foam cannon? And does Adams sponsor you or you just like their products so much?

miula

Reaction score
Nice what kind of pressure washer you use? And foam cannon? And does Adams sponsor you or you just like their products so much?

The pressure washer is a modified AR Blue 390ss that I spliced the original hose and replaced it for a longer more flexible one with stainless steel quick connects and a Mosmatic swivel gun and wand that I got from Obsessed Garage (I am planing to keep the gun and replace the unit with an industrial type pressure washer).

I use my old MTM Hydro Foam Cannon for harsh chemicals like W99, strip wash, prewash concentrate, house cleaners, etc and the new MTM Hydro PF22 with 2 - 3 oz. of Adam's car shampoo. I tried a couple of the cheaper eBay foam canons and had bad luck with leaking and rusting, no issues at all with the MTM units and the foam is amazing.

No sponsoring from Adam's, just a fan of their products. It would be awesome if they did sponsor me considering how much money I have sent their way though the years but as cliche as it sounds, you get what you pay for.

I am also a big fan of AMMO NYC, CarPro and The Rag Company...

Jiman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not the best pictures but at least it gives you an idea of the real mess in the garage; still my favorite spot of the house and the only place in it where I get to be the boss... well mostly at least...

Again, can't say enough good things about Adam's products, haven't looked back since I tried the detail spray a few years ago and the collection has just grown since. If you look at pictures there are a few products from different brands but mostly because they don't make that specific product "yet" (hint, hint)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miula: What brand of pump spray bottles are those (blue/white sprayers labeled "APC" and "Wheel Cleaner")? The ones I've tried work great, when they work, but break too easily.