Cleaning interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score

Mark986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Believe it or not, my buddy bought a foam cannon off eBay for $20 and it's exactly the same as my $80 one - just without the brand sticker. I bought mine from autogeek when they had 20% off.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Believe it or not, my buddy bought a foam cannon off eBay for $20 and it's exactly the same as my $80 one - just without the brand sticker. I bought mine from autogeek when they had 20% off.

Whatttttttt really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I looked at your products and they are a little pricey in my opinion

I’m only a short time customer, but, please keep in mind that Adams is a supporting vendor here at FRF, and you can do a quick forum search for people who have used Adams products. The forum is literally blanketed with positive reviews. If everyone was having sub-standard results, you would know, as much b!tching, moaning and complaining as goes on here.

Sure, you’re going to find something they sell that someone has cheaper. I’m sure someone else has some better product in their product line. Still, for the supporting vendors, they kind of benefit from us buying from them, we benefit by having someone to make recommendations, jaw with, get deals from them.

I’ve been fighting 1200+ pollen counts every day, I literally can’t finish washing a panel on my truck before the rest is re-coated in pollen. It’s been a huge challenge to get some paint sealant on but I managed it over the last weekend. I’ve yet to clean the interior, but I’m happy with the results from the first real ‘wax on / wax off’. I’ll bet I could have gotten some wax or sealant cheaper somewhere, but they’re not here on FRF representing.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a fan of "use what works". I have products from Adam's, Chemical Guys, Meguiars, and others in my arsenal. I agree that Adam's is not the cheapest, but their presence here has made it easy to find out info about their products and they are always there to offer advice. I used to use Meguiars Hyper dressing on my tires. I tried Adam's VRT and now won't use anything else. I've tried several car shampoos and Adam's is as good as any other I've tried. I still love my Meguiars Ultimate Spray wax and use it after every wash. It also works on glass, leather and interior trim. It literally is an all purpose protectant. I tried H20 guard and gloss. I see everyone that has used it loves it, but I have a hard time with it streaking. That doesn't mean it isn't a great product. It simply means that not every product works for every person. Find what works for you. I would feel comfortable recommending Adam's to anyone because of their product support, ease of use, and product quality. While I also love Meguiars and Chemical Guys products, you'll be hard pressed to find the product support that Adam's offers. You get what you pay for. Sometimes that added cost is for more than the product (ie support and customer service).