Carbon fibre and colour accent combo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GaryBacon

Reaction score
Has anyone seen or have pictures of the CF and colour accent package in combination on the same truck?

That's what I have ordered and it's being built tomorrow. Just curious as to what it's going to look like.

TheProcessoperator

Reaction score
Has anyone seen or have pictures of the CF and colour accent package in combination on the same truck?

That's what I have ordered and it's being built tomorrow. Just curious as to what it's going to look like.

Yes, I saw a picture somewhere, maybe on this forum if you can figure out how to search for it.

Basically imagine the two packages together and thats it. Orange stitching everywhere, orange accents on the seats, and then the carbon fiber pieces where they belong (in normal carbon fiber color, not orange).

Hope this explains it, maybe I'll try another way. Imagine the orange accent package and what that includes, then replace the orange honeycomb pieces with the carbon fiber pieces (normal carbon fiber color) and thats it exactly, nothing different.

PAW RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gary,

My ETA is tomorrow and I've got that same interior. If the truck arrives like it's supposed to (It was 3 hours away in Seattle as of this past Friday, but was supposed to be loaded and here tomorrow. I've already completed all the paperwork), I will try to remember to take a few pictures of the inside for you.

PAW RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doh, I had my dates wrong. I guess I got over excited. My ETA is Fri Jan 6 so tomorrow. No phone call today so I guess it didn't come in early. I'm also having them install a safe in the center console upon its arrival.

PAW RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks PAW.
I would appreciate that.

Gary, as promised. Sorry if they come out sideways. I heard it's because I used an iPhone to take the pics. Not sure how to straighten them but you will get the picture.

Attachments

• Shifter.JPG
    Shifter.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 215
  • Center Stitching.JPG
    Center Stitching.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 159
  • Door CF.JPG
    Door CF.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 152
  • Steering Wheel.JPG
    Steering Wheel.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 168
  • Orange Accent Seat.JPG
    Orange Accent Seat.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 152

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gary, as promised. Sorry if they come out sideways. I heard it's because I used an iPhone to take the pics. Not sure how to straighten them but you will get the picture.

Looks awesome

Do you know which trim pieces are brushed metal that is included with the orange pkg? I guess without orange pkg it's just plastic?