Breathable seat covers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure this even exists, but is there a breathable/perforated seat cover that would still allow the ventilated seats to blow air? After getting sweaty at the gym, I don't want to plaster the leather with a layer of salt and nastiness but still want the air to flow through the seats during these brutal Texas summers.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure this even exists, but is there a breathable/perforated seat cover that would still allow the ventilated seats to blow air? After getting sweaty at the gym, I don't want to plaster the leather with a layer of salt and nastiness but still want the air to flow through the seats during these brutal Texas summers.

In for replies. I’d also be interested for the exact same reason.

I’m usually taking my old beater car to the gym instead of the truck, because I don’t want to sit my sweaty ass and back down on such nice seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure how breathable they are, but I have Browning "tactical" (what ever the hell that's supposed to be) seat covers on mine. Keeps the seat clean. Fairly heavy material and seem to be waterproof. You will not slide around in the seat!

OP
OP
bonehead

bonehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure how breathable they are, but I have Browning "tactical" (what ever the hell that's supposed to be) seat covers on mine. Keeps the seat clean. Fairly heavy material and seem to be waterproof. You will not slide around in the seat!

Do you use them in your Raptor? Does the ventilation function still work?