Best Screen Protector?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Special1 176.4 x 106.4 Triple A for Ford F-150 Sync 3 2017

Install Instructions - I just did 3 vehicles...

1. Do all work from passenger seat.
2. Clean as recommended, I used their wipes and cloth
3. Start at top corner and plan on going from top corner to top corner horizontally across.
4. Just get the upper top of the 'sticky side' of the Nu-Shield exposed.
You'll uncurl it along the back side, then once top corners and top edge is aligned uncurl further and use cloth to press across horizontally.

...should have done the wife's vehicle's first, did my raptor first and tried going from top to bottom and pressing vertically and from drivers side...didn't get it perfectly square and then had to un-peel and re-do a few times, then had to get tape out to pick off stuff that gathered...took me like 4 tries to get it right and then realized it's just a touch out of square...screw it.
Doing the above 4 steps the last two vehicles went flawless.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered one.....makes mod #5.....still no truck.
Same here brother
Special1 176.4 x 106.4 Triple A for Ford F-150 Sync 3 2017

Install Instructions - I just did 3 vehicles...

1. Do all work from passenger seat.
2. Clean as recommended, I used their wipes and cloth
3. Start at top corner and plan on going from top corner to top corner horizontally across.
4. Just get the upper top of the 'sticky side' of the Nu-Shield exposed.
You'll uncurl it along the back side, then once top corners and top edge is aligned uncurl further and use cloth to press across horizontally.

...should have done the wife's vehicle's first, did my raptor first and tried going from top to bottom and pressing vertically and from drivers side...didn't get it perfectly square and then had to un-peel and re-do a few times, then had to get tape out to pick off stuff that gathered...took me like 4 tries to get it right and then realized it's just a touch out of square...screw it.
Doing the above 4 steps the last two vehicles went flawless.

Ok thanks for the tip!

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I put the day protector on and couldn't read the screen at night. Guess if it scratches it scratches, but I can now read the screen. The readability was not even good in daylight

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Go with the day vue.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

The F-150 SYNC 3, how hard is it anyway? Who ties your shoes for you?

**** bro you angry or what? Why are you on an enthusiasts forum if you can't take a moment to help someone FIND THE RIGHT PRODUCT FOR THE SPECIFIC MODEL YEAR and instead you act like you know it all?

Instead of posting 2 ******* responses just put up a link or...don't post at all. Do you even KNOW what the part or link is?

Visitors to this thread want to know which is the recommended and correct part so no time is wasted ordering the wrong one.