Best Screen Protector?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thinking about putting a screen protector on my Nav Screen. Curious which one (so many out there) is the best quality?

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking about putting a screen protector on my Nav Screen. Curious which one (so many out there) is the best quality?
I have the Nu Shield screen protector. I just went to their website and they do make 2 different material versions for the 2017 Raptor Sync 3. If you try the search function you'll probably find an old thread where Nu Shield was pretty highly recommended. I've had mine for going on 3 years now and it works great! I honestly forgot it was even there!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've had the Nu Shield on my gen 1 for at least 3 years, ordered one for the gen 2 also. The Day View is the ones I go with.

TMW!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought one for my Platinum and it was Night and Day. I bought it on Amazon but now I can't find it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another vote for Nu-Shield. Have it on 3 different vehicles. Hate it when I am reminded driving the wife's and she still doesn't have it....she doesn't mind the smudges left on the screen. Nu-shield makes that look so much better.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does that little wipe thing ford gives us work for cleaning the factory screen? I know they work good on my tablet, but its a different type screen I believe.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use a super soft microfibre with water only, no cleaners. Never used the one that came with the truck, I stashed it away with the rest of the doo dads. Nu Shield is the shit.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my first truck with a touch screen, do i need a protector?. It will be only me touching it and I only touch it with clean fingers. I just picked up the truck, so I have not had a issue with glare as of yet.

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going off road?

Your fingers could be clean yet dirt/dust on the screen. I hate scratched screens and hopefully the new screens are better, but cleaning wiping it down can scratch the screen if something is on the cloth/display, even just a small piece of sand. Wipe gently...else get a display protector.