Anyone want to sell their stock Front Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Twisted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of you guys went with aftermarket matts. I would like to have a spare set of fronts so I can just rotate them with clean ones. Personal message if you are interested. I havent bothered to look into buying a new set yet.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of you guys went with aftermarket matts. I would like to have a spare set of fronts so I can just rotate them with clean ones. Personal message if you are interested. I havent bothered to look into buying a new set yet.

Sent you a PM

Ruby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know you're looking for front, but I have a brand new rear to give away for free. Im in Fayetteville, NC if you're close.

HUFN8OR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for the OEM Rubber Front Floor Mats for my 2017 SCREW. I want the rubber ones that say "Raptor" on them. I can't find them for sale anywhere and neither can two dealerships I've been to.

Please PM me if you have the front two in new/great shape for sale. The driver side one I have has a small hole worn thru where my right heel hits.

GLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The driver side one I have has a small hole worn thru where my right heel hits.

I've had this problem with my last three F-150s. Any shoes with a "sharp" heel (boots, dress shoes) digs into the mat with my right heel and causes a hole. I may go with the Husky's; in the meantime I take off my right shoe while commuting to work - I know, :supergay: