Alloy Knob Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heffneil

Reaction score
I have seen these alloy knob covers and they look cool. They seem to get lousy reviews from what I can tell. I don't think I want to buy them unless someone knows of an Orange set. I mean with the orange bolsters in the truck I think this would look totally amazing! Anyone have any thoughts on them?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I have seen these alloy knob covers and they look cool. They seem to get lousy reviews from what I can tell. I don't think I want to buy them unless someone knows of an Orange set. I mean with the orange bolsters in the truck I think this would look totally amazing! Anyone have any thoughts on them?

This is literally the first time I’ve ever thought of the knobs in my truck. Ever.

OP
OP
H

heffneil

Reaction score
This is literally the first time I’ve ever thought of the knobs in my truck. Ever.

I never thought about it either until I bought some gear for my truck on amazon and it shows similar products. I don’t know if you looked at what I’m talking about but the blue does look pretty cool?

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I, for one, appreciate you finding these. I just ordered the black set. I like the look of the 802a trucks knobs, the 801s are bland to say the least. I'll let you know what I think when I get done "Ricing" it up!!!

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I, for one, appreciate you finding these. I just ordered the black set. I like the look of the 802a trucks knobs, the 801s are bland to say the least. I'll let you know what I think when I get done "Ricing" it up!!!