Aftermarket Carbon Fiber Package?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
New Real CF Mirror Cap Covers

Very nice looking. Will require a lil work to install to my liking but should turn out decent enough.

Attachments

• 20171220_184504 (1).jpg
    20171220_184504 (1).jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 155

BDF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used high gloss CF wrap, looks pretty good, had a wrapper (?), maybe, dunno, anyways a guy that wraps cars, do it.

$110 parts and labor, $10 in parts for the stuff off ebay or Amazon. I used Hachi auto i think.

Sync Panel, doors and dash piece. bought the shift knob of course.

I want to do the grey crap in the steering wheel, but he wont touch it.

Reaction score
Installed new Real CF Mirror Cap Covers

Installed! I have to note that NOTHING was included with these when I bought them from HCMcarbon.com....no instructions nothing other than some stickers/decals. These are NOT replacement mirror cap, they are mirror overlay covers that you have to figure out how to secure to your mirror caps. lol I LOVE the look but unless your good at figuring things out like this, you may be at a loss of what to do next.

Attachments

• 20180123_191746.jpg
    20180123_191746.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 20180123_191738.jpg
    20180123_191738.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 136

bigzaj

Reaction score
Does anyone have the part numbers for the door panels? Curious what the cost is...

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just placed my order for the CF shifter knob for $161 thru tasca parts...

QATARSUB

Reaction score
With the Carbon Fiber Package no longer available for new build MY17s, has anyone found something similar in the aftermarket?

i have my 2017 raptor carbon fiber package looks great
but i was not fully satisfy coz really its not much peace's in carbon
so i was searching to complete some of the interior parts to be in carbon and i found allot in www.carid.com the offer almost full package interior carbon kit
and you can chose from that what parts you need to turn to carbon they also offer some 3D parts for the interior i received my kit and like how they looks
just need to install them
so you can find them here and you can chose carbon or wood finish
https://www.carid.com/2017-ford-f-150-carbon-fiber-dash-kits/

hop you like them

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the part numbers for the door panels? Curious what the cost is...

BZ, a ways back I came across the OEM Ford door panels (new from a Ford Parts dealer) for $2800 for all 4 panels. Unfortunately they don't sell just the inserts as they are likely plasti-welded to the back of the door panel. I also located the OEM (dash insert, shift knob and media bin cover kit) for around $900.00 (IIRC). At the time I had found a new 2018 Raptor that had everything I wanted (except for the CF package). Decided to pass on it as it had the graphics and I didn't want to pay $2K for something I'd just remove. Unfortunately, gonna be expensive if you didn't get it from the factory. BMI makes a CF interior dash kit, they say is real CF, but the last kit I ordered for my 2016 KR was not sized very well and it didn't include the door panel insert pieces anyway...

bigzaj

Reaction score
BZ, a ways back I came across the OEM Ford door panels (new from a Ford Parts dealer) for $2800 for all 4 panels. Unfortunately they don't sell just the inserts as they are likely plasti-welded to the back of the door panel. I also located the OEM (dash insert, shift knob and media bin cover kit) for around $900.00 (IIRC). At the time I had found a new 2018 Raptor that had everything I wanted (except for the CF package). Decided to pass on it as it had the graphics and I didn't want to pay $2K for something I'd just remove. Unfortunately, gonna be expensive if you didn't get it from the factory. BMI makes a CF interior dash kit, they say is real CF, but the last kit I ordered for my 2016 KR was not sized very well and it didn't include the door panel insert pieces anyway...

So I take it you did not get the part numbers on the door panels

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I take it you did not get the part numbers on the door panels

Sorry I didn't but go to Tasca Ford they usually have about a 20% - 30% discount on Ford OEM parts. Google Ford OEM parts and you can get to the parts with part numbers - but Tasca should be able to assist. And I must correct my earlier post, IIRC the entire CF package (4 door panels, dash panel, shift knob and media bin cover would be around $2800.00 (if you buy OEM Ford parts) Tasca may be able to give you a better deal. Good luck!!