Aftermarket Carbon Fiber Package?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the Ford parts are readily available now except the door panels. This was my solution.

Carbon_zpsjruauhcz.jpg

Door_zpsvf0zkkjl.jpg

Door%202_zps9alzpuya.jpg

Talk to me about the door handles. What is that? Leather? Do you have a link to the CF parts for shifter and little accessory door?

marsh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talk to me about the door handles. What is that? Leather? Do you have a link to the CF parts for shiftier and little accessory door?

It's vinyl to match the seats. You have to cut the plastic weld on the panel then epoxy back on once covered. Here are the part numbers. Figure around $600 for all three. You have to shop around. The other piece that is not shown goes above the glove box.

Handle Assembly
Part Number: HL3Z-7213-HA

Panel - Instrument
Part Number: HL3Z-1504339-AC

Panel - Instrument
Part Number: HL3Z-1504608-AC

Last edited:

madrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's vinyl to match the seats. You have to cut the plastic weld on the panel then epoxy back on once covered. Here are the part numbers. Figure around $600 for all three. You have to shop around. The other piece that is not shown goes above the glove box.

Handle Assembly
Part Number: HL3Z-7213-HA

Panel - Instrument
Part Number: HL3Z-1504339-AC

Panel - Instrument
Part Number: HL3Z-1504608-AC

Easy to replace those three pieces ?

marsh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The shifter and Sync cover are very easy to do. 15 minutes to do both

Found these instruction for Sync cover in another thread

Super easy. I just did mine.

1: open the center console
2: set EBrake and place shifter in N to give yourself some room infront
3 Starting from the rear (where the center console closes) pull up on the big piece of trim that surrounds the cupholders and gear shifter. Once the rear portion is popped up completely, pull rearward and remove the entire piece.
4: There are two Torx screws holding the sync door assembly in. Remove the two screws and carefully start to remove the assembly. You may have to remove the two additional torx screws between the shifter and cupholders and pop that panel up too to allow extra room.
5: There is a small switch and wire located on the rear portion of the sync door assembly that will prohibit you from removing it until you unclip the switch assembly. Just pop it off.

6: re assemble

Last edited: