Aftermarket Carbon Fiber Package?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheProcessoperator

Reaction score
Sorry everyone, but I've quit making the carbon parts. There was not enough interest at the price points I started out at, and I couldn't even make money with prices that high ($550 door pulls, $525 Steering Wheel). Without going into all the details, the money and time costs are too high for me to continue for the amount of initial interest gathered. One other key detail is that the closest carbon I found, is not a perfect match for Ford's carbon. Close but not perfect, and I've bought every carbon commercially available within its size range. It is 95% impossible to make perfect cuts of specified dimensions and straight lines during a process that requires all of the work to be done by hand. I saw a need and tried to fill it, but I know know why no one else does offers these parts. I guess the plus side for me is that I have some cool one off carbon interior parts.

Last edited:

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll pay for it. Let me know a price PM me if you like

Sorry everyone, but I've quit making the carbon parts. There was not enough interest at the price points I started out at, and I couldn't even make money with prices that high ($550 door pulls, $525 Steering Wheel). Without going into all the details, the money and time costs are too high for me to continue for the amount of initial interest gathered. One other key detail is that the closest carbon I found, is not a perfect match for Ford's carbon. Close but not perfect, and I've bought every carbon commercially available within its size range. It is 95% impossible to make perfect cuts of specified dimensions and straight lines during a process that requires all of the work to be done by hand. I saw a need and tried to fill it, but I know know why no one else does offers these parts. I guess the plus side for me is that I have some cool one off carbon interior parts.

OneBadSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll pay for it. Let me know a price PM me if you like

I am willing to pay as well, but had no idea it was even available until a couple days ago. I guess PM me as well if interested, otherwise understand your decision based on your explanation above.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I'm also down for a steering wheel piece..PM if you get these going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grizz

Reaction score
I ordered my Raptor in March sometime and the dealer didn't tell me anything about the carbon fiber package being an issue. I got every single option available for the Raptor.

marsh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received my Ford trim panels. The shifter will be here next week. Someone needs to produce the door inserts. I emailed American Car Craft to see what they have in the works. They did a lot with the Gen 1.

Jake17

★ REBEL LIFE ★
Reaction score
4D CARBON FIBER
easy clean exhaust tips + scratch free door pillars
:biggrin:
01_edited_4084422dc482520b961603dac8ae3f195f975852.jpg
00_edited_ff5df0d6c6e77f3eb0193a50b95d4fd14ffd34d6.jpg

Last edited: