Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums > Ford Raptor Interior Forum [GEN 2]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford Raptor Interior Forum [GEN 2]

Aftermarket Carbon Fiber Package?

This is a discussion on Aftermarket Carbon Fiber Package? within the Ford Raptor Interior Forum [GEN 2] forums, part of the GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums category!
Originally Posted by coffee247 Handle Assembly Part Number: HL3Z-7213-HA Panel - Instrument Part Number: HL3Z-1504339-AC Panel - Instrument Part Number: ...

User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2017, 09:34 AM   #31 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by coffee247 View Post
Handle Assembly
Part Number: HL3Z-7213-HA

Panel - Instrument
Part Number: HL3Z-1504339-AC

Panel - Instrument
Part Number: HL3Z-1504608-AC[COLOR="Red"]

What is the difference between the panel parts? Also, are the only other parts to complete the set the door inserts? If so, anyone have those part numbers?

Thanks
One must be panel above glove box and other is compartment cover near cup holders. The only option for door is all new door panels. Have not seen that part # or price.

marsh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 03:29 PM   #32 (permalink)

Originally Posted by marsh1 View Post
One must be panel above glove box and other is compartment cover near cup holders. The only option for door is all new door panels. Have not seen that part # or price.

baffling how they could make a tiny piece of the door not removable for replacement.
Jayrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 03:34 PM   #33 (permalink)

That Escalated Quickly...

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Jayrod View Post
baffling how they could make a tiny piece of the door not removable for replacement.
No one said that it isn't removable. You can't buy just the carbon fiber insert, you have to buy the entire door panel, so it doesn't really matter if it's removable or not.

2017 Ruby Red SCREW 802A-Ordered 8/3, Built 10/14, Released from Factory 12/12, Accepted by Shipping Company 12/27, Delivered 1/19
crash457 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 03:35 PM   #34 (permalink)

A stick on overlay would work on the doors since it has a boarder around it. We just need someone to make it to match the factory parts.
Old 05-19-2017, 03:39 PM   #35 (permalink)

Originally Posted by crash457 View Post
No one said that it isn't removable. You can't buy just the carbon fiber insert, you have to buy the entire door panel, so it doesn't really matter if it's removable or not.

Apologies allow me to fix that. Baffling how you have to buy an entire door instead of a tiny CF piece that is attached to it. Better?

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Originally Posted by marsh1 View Post
A stick on overlay would work on the doors since it has a boarder around it. We just need someone to make it to match the factory parts.
We should start nominating people.
Jayrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 12:26 PM   #36 (permalink)

Apologies allow me to fix that. Baffling how you have to buy an entire door instead of a tiny CF piece that is attached to it. Better?

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

We should start nominating people.
Its been done and I've overlaid the parts. Problem is that people don't want to pay the price, and don't understand that it costs an individual more to produce a part than a manufacture. I've overlaid the passenger dash piece, console tray door, 4 door pulls, and the steering wheel trim.
TheProcessoperator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 02:37 PM   #37 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Originally Posted by TheProcessoperator View Post
Its been done and I've overlaid the parts. Problem is that people don't want to pay the price, and don't understand that it costs an individual more to produce a part than a manufacture. I've overlaid the passenger dash piece, console tray door, 4 door pulls, and the steering wheel trim.
pics or it didn't happen...

2012 Tux Black, Loaded. Previous owner added Spray-in liner, bed cover, LED everything, AFE intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, mid-perch... other stuff I haven't found yet. Thank You whoever you are... I have added 37" Nitto tires, painted speaker grilles, Roush vacuum gauge for hubs.
whoisbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 10:30 PM   #38 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Originally Posted by whoisbigman View Post
pics or it didn't happen...
He's posted multiple pics in other threads. Looks good too. Just look for them.
kandewinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 09:53 AM   #39 (permalink)

Originally Posted by TheProcessoperator View Post
How much?