Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums > Ford Raptor Interior Forum [GEN 2]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.


Ford Raptor Interior Forum [GEN 2]

Aftermarket Carbon Fiber Package?


This is a discussion on Aftermarket Carbon Fiber Package? within the Ford Raptor Interior Forum [GEN 2] forums, part of the GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums category!
I missed out on CF package as well, otherwise long wait...


User Tag List

Like Tree14Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2017, 01:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
FRF Supporting Member

 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Indiana
Age: 43
Posts: 76
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
I missed out on CF package as well, otherwise long wait




marmot99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 09:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Guy
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 582
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by jusdach View Post
Honestly, I've never heard of hydro dipping but a quick Google search shows there's people doing some pretty cool work with it. Appreciate the suggestion and I'll look into it as I was disappointed when I placed my new build order last week and was told the CF Package was no longer available.
Hey Guys

Anericandash.com is doing complete kits... you have the option of getting real carbon fiber. They are veneer adhesive type overly kits. I've used them in the past on an older jeep and the wood veneer was really nice.

They don't have Raptor specifically listed but they have our interior under the f150 lariat xlt 2016... only thing I don't think you can overlay is the shifter.


Food for thought

Guy

Disclaimer -- I have not seen the carbon fiber in person and I haven't bought one of these kits for my current truck so I can't comment on the fit or finish for this particular application.
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 09:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
 
xrocket21's Avatar
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Maine
Age: 36
Posts: 713
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by Guy View Post
Hey Guys

Anericandash.com is doing complete kits... you have the option of getting real carbon fiber. They are veneer adhesive type overly kits. I've used them in the past on an older jeep and the wood veneer was really nice.

They don't have Raptor specifically listed but they have our interior under the f150 lariat xlt 2016... only thing I don't think you can overlay is the shifter.


Food for thought

Guy

Disclaimer -- I have not seen the carbon fiber in person and I haven't bought one of these kits for my current truck so I can't comment on the fit or finish for this particular application.
Looks like around $300 for real carbon fiber. I wonder how it looks?
xrocket21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 11:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
 
kdub405's Avatar
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 678
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by xrocket21 View Post
Looks like around $300 for real carbon fiber. I wonder how it looks?


Going to look like you stuck it on. Better off leaving what you have alone!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SilverBolt and AF-Raptor like this.
kdub405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 08:16 AM   #15 (permalink)
 
xrocket21's Avatar
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Maine
Age: 36
Posts: 713
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by kdub405 View Post
Going to look like you stuck it on. Better off leaving what you have alone!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was thinking the same thing after giving it more consideration!
xrocket21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 08:56 AM   #16 (permalink)
 
ReefBlue's Avatar
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Age: 46
Posts: 181
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
All the carbon fiber part numbers (except the door parts) are available.

No need for aftermarket, just buy ford parts.


__________________
2017 802A It's not Avalanche, it's Grabber Primer

On Drivetribe Avalanche Raptor Tribe
ReefBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 10:07 AM   #17 (permalink)
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Age: 27
Posts: 675
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by ReefBlue View Post
All the carbon fiber part numbers (except the door parts) are available.

No need for aftermarket, just buy ford parts.
Post where, all prior orders are getting cancelled since parts are sold out nationwide
byz250f likes this.
BajaFred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 10:23 AM   #18 (permalink)
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Age: 50
Posts: 619
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
I think he means the part numbers exist, not the actual parts.
pjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 10:24 AM   #19 (permalink)
 
ReefBlue's Avatar
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Age: 46
Posts: 181
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Shifter p/n is HL3Z7213HA. I'm at work and don't have the other part numbers in front of me, but if you search for that part number on here, you should find a thread discussing the parts.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk


__________________
2017 802A It's not Avalanche, it's Grabber Primer

On Drivetribe Avalanche Raptor Tribe
ReefBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 11:58 PM   #20 (permalink)
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Age: 27
Posts: 675
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by ReefBlue View Post
Shifter p/n is HL3Z7213HA. I'm at work and don't have the other part numbers in front of me, but if you search for that part number on here, you should find a thread discussing the parts.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
We all know the part numbers

What we're saying is that they are all sold out nationwide with no insight if/when Ford will refill
BajaFred is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GEN 2 No carbon fiber slammy123 Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2] 27 05-01-2017 09:27 AM
Carbon Fiber Accent Package SickStroke6.0 Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2] 5 10-05-2016 08:41 PM
Carbon fiber Ericgulf Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2] 55 09-12-2016 12:27 PM
Carbon Fiber HawkeyeRaptor1 Ford Raptor Interior Modifications Forum [GEN 1] 10 02-17-2013 03:28 PM
Carbon Fiber upgrades SDHQ Ford Raptor Exterior Modifications Forum [GEN 1] 17 01-25-2011 12:15 PM



GM Truck Forum
Chevy Tahoe Forum
Dodge Ram Forum
Chevy Cobalt Forum
Chevy Tahoe Forum
FJ Cruiser Forum
Ford Truck Forum
88-98 GM Truck Forum
73-87 Gm Truck Forum
Ford Expedition Forum
Chevy Equinox Forum
Chevy Cruze Forum
Jeep Liberty Forum
Jeep Forum
Dodge Ram SRT10 Forum
Chrysler 200 Forum
Scion xD Forum
Scion xB Forum
Dodge Challenger Forum
SRT Forum
Nissan Titan Forum
Buick Enclave Forum
Land Rover Forum
Scion FR-S Forum
TRD Forum
Central US Mopars
Southeast Mopars
Cadillac CTS Forum
Oklahoma Dodge Ram Club
Softball Forum