802A - Boost / Transmission Gauge Default

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't figure this one out to save the life of me....

I always want the Boost Guage showing and sometimes it stays and other time it goes back to the Transmission Temp Gauge. I use the same key and haven't changed anything. How does this work/suppose to work? Other's staying with what was selected previously?

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
are you using the first menu option for the display or are you flipping through the subsequent displays to the right?

it was reasonably easy to configure, but I did it a while back.

OP
OP
JetDriver480

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wanna say it's under 'Guage Settings' under 'Settings' but need to confirm that. It's easy to switch I agree but when I start up the next time its back on Transmission Temp for some reason. Not always.. sometimes it stays on Boost but often it goes back to Tran Temp... I am using the same key (if its associated w/mykey type stuff), same seat setting, and am the only driver... strangest dang thing.

Kenny008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you playing with FORScan at all? Each time you write to one of the modules, it resets back to transmission.
Other than that, I haven't seen this problem.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanna say it's under 'Guage Settings' under 'Settings' but need to confirm that. It's easy to switch I agree but when I start up the next time its back on Transmission Temp for some reason. Not always.. sometimes it stays on Boost but often it goes back to Tran Temp... I am using the same key (if its associated w/mykey type stuff), same seat setting, and am the only driver... strangest dang thing.

Jet, are you selecting boost and it is appearing in the upper right corner of the gauge cluster37b03d0695bceca71a06e0ed6618e51f.jpg

Or are you just looking at it on the gauge view in the center of the cluster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JetDriver480

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am selecting it in the menu and it goes to the top right position.... sometimes it stays and other times it goes back to transmission temp. It also doesn't stay in Sport Steering when this happens it goes back to 'Normal' steering. Strangest thing...

I haven't used FORScan on it yet...

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selecting it in the menu and it goes to the top right position.... sometimes it stays and other times it goes back to transmission temp. It also doesn't stay in Sport Steering when this happens it goes back to 'Normal' steering. Strangest thing...

I haven't used FORScan on it yet...

In that case I have no answer. Hope you get it nailed down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JetDriver480

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Steering should default to the last selection right (Normal, Sport, Comfort)? I notice when my gauge resets to transmission temp my steering has also gone back to Normal. (I drive in Sport)