801A push button start??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When building on the Ford site the interior changes showing a keyhole for 800a
to not showing a key hole for 801a. Think this is somewhat misleading just like the painted mirror caps showing on the builder when selecting LED spot light mirrors with the 801a package.

Pics added in order of comments.

Def no push button start on the 801. They probably just have the two interior shots for cloth vs leather I'm guessing. Misleading though.

scootr2200

Reaction score
"Leather trim" could be referring to trim on the steering wheel, console lid, and/or gear selector.

Mickey

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
"Leather trim" could be referring to trim on the steering wheel, console lid, and/or gear selector.

Mickey

Kind of annoying considering neither package states push button start on the website. Unless they've added it recently. Just thought it was standard. Hell 15k hondas come with push button start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cain072567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine has cloth seats and no push button,, has bluetooth and phone stuff, everything that i need

blk91gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 801A. No push to start.
The Dash display is different as well , Tac and where the gears are displayed.

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
801a definitely doesn't have push button.. it's kind of crazy considering the cost of the package and truck.

It also doesn't have the intelligent access (keyless entry) which really sucks

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
801a definitely doesn't have push button.. it's kind of crazy considering the cost of the package and truck.

It also doesn't have the intelligent access (keyless entry) which really sucks

This is unacceptable in a $75k truck

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the thing I saw an 800a yesterday in person and no leather at all, completely cloth everywhere.

You are 100% correct. I have an 800A and really like the seats because they do not have leather (that is just my preference). The cloth seats, in my opinion, look very nice and the fabric is very durable. They are definitely an upgrade from the base F150 cloth seats.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Haven't seen one yet, but if it says leather trim, it should have leather trim somewhere. Might not be obvious though. Car MFG's usually tend to be pretty pedantic about accurate descriptions since everyone in the US is lawsuit happy these days.

I have an 800A truck and there is definitely no leather on the 800A seats.

Attachments

• Front Seat.jpg
    Front Seat.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
When I bought mine the dealer told me that the US border patrol were using the raptor however one of the requirements for the vehicals to be used is that they do not have leather seating. I'm willing to bet that is the reason for the base model and it's lack of tech etc. hell I'd love to have a work truck raptor!