801A push button start??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tragik

tragik

Reaction score
Yeah that was my question because ford is completely shady about this kinda stuff, my buddy's 800 was suppose to have leather/cloth seats according to order form but nope completely cloth, and if you look at the diff interiors on fords ordering website you can see a keyhole on the column for the 800 but no for 801 or 802?!

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Yeah that was my question because ford is completely shady about this kinda stuff, my buddy's 800 was suppose to have leather/cloth seats according to order form but nope completely cloth, and if you look at the diff interiors on fords ordering website you can see a keyhole on the column for the 800 but not for 801 or 802?!

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah that was my question because ford is completely shady about this kinda stuff, my buddy's 800 was suppose to have leather/cloth seats according to order form but nope completely cloth, and if you look at the diff interiors on fords ordering website you can see a keyhole on the column for the 800 but no for 801 or 802?!

I don't see how the base seat description is shady. The base seat description says cloth/leather trim. I'm willing to be those seats have leather trim.

Seats, Front
— Unique Cloth/Leather Trim w/Flow-through Console a
nd
Floor Shifter
— Unique Seat Back Bolsters
— 4-way adjustable head restraint
— 8-Way Power Driver Seat with Power Lumbar
— 2-Way Manual Passenger Seat
— Seat back map pocket, driver and passenger
— Storage under 20% seat

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's the thing I saw an 800a yesterday in person and no leather at all, completely cloth everywhere.

Haven't seen one yet, but if it says leather trim, it should have leather trim somewhere. Might not be obvious though. Car MFG's usually tend to be pretty pedantic about accurate descriptions since everyone in the US is lawsuit happy these days.

Raptors4ever

Reaction score
When building on the Ford site the interior changes showing a keyhole for 800a
to not showing a key hole for 801a. Think this is somewhat misleading just like the painted mirror caps showing on the builder when selecting LED spot light mirrors with the 801a package.

Pics added in order of comments.

Attachments

• 800a int.JPG
    800a int.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 123
  • 801a int.JPG
    801a int.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 122
  • 801a non LED.JPG
    801a non LED.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,085
  • 801a LED added.JPG