61c Carbon Fiber interior canceled?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CA650

Reaction score
I got a call from my dealer today after I placed an order for a 2017 Raptor Super Crew. He said " the 61c Carbon Fiber interior is not going to be available to build and may be cancelled completely as an option due to Commodity parts available." and if I don't remove the option from my order the order "may never schedule"

Very annoying - anyone else hearing this?

:flipthebird:

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a call from my dealer today after I placed an order for a 2017 Raptor Super Crew. He said " the 61c Carbon Fiber interior is not going to be available to build and may be cancelled completely as an option due to Commodity parts available." and if I don't remove the option from my order the order "may never schedule"

Very annoying - anyone else hearing this?

:flipthebird:

Yes I removed CF yesterday

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have more people confirmed this to be true?

I did prefer the cf over the std black, but wasnt in love with it for $1k... so not the end of the world

Last edited:

naptown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been debating this for my order but have not seen any good pics of each option. Does anyone have some ? I have looked at a ton of threads to no avail

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did some searching last night and can't believe that with all the Ford trucks on the road that nobody hasn't already made accents pieces like this. I'd say there is a market for that

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CF

Have more people confirmed this to be true?

I did prefer the cf over the std black, but wasnt in love with it for $1k... so not the end of the world

I agree completely, also after a year or so I'm sure there will be a aftermarket kit available.

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree completely, also after a year or so I'm sure there will be a aftermarket kit available.

Doubt it, the interior has been the same since 2015'***** the lots and there is nothing out there still. All these pieces would interchange directly onto a 2015-2017 F150 yet nobody has come up with anything. I am frankly a little surpised unless I just did a poor job searching