2018 CF Package - Leather Shift Lever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dakotablues

Reaction score
Just bought one off the lot that was produced in January, 2018. It came with the CF package, but the shift lever is just leather.

Probably been on here a bunch of times, but I didn't see it addressed after a quick search.

Just wondering why it is this way? Not a big deal, but wondering what the logic was, or part shortage, etc.

Many thanks.

SVTCQ

Reaction score
Something doesn't sound right there. I have a 2018 with CF package and my shifter has CF trim.

OP
OP
Dakotablues

Dakotablues

Reaction score
Something doesn't sound right there. I have a 2018 with CF package and my shifter has CF trim.

I might be an idiot on this one honestly; maybe the rest isn't carbon fiber. The interior panels look like little "cubes". So, maybe they aren't the carbon fiber look; it does NOT say carbon fiber on my window sticker.

Sorry if I'm just confused fellas.

OP
OP
Dakotablues

Dakotablues

Reaction score
Yeah - I screwed up.

I don't have the CF package. My bad.

Can't see how to delete the thread; Moderator please feel free to.

Many thanks.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah - I screwed up.

I don't have the CF package. My bad.

Can't see how to delete the thread; Moderator please feel free to.

Many thanks.

Hey Dakota, happens to the best of us, when I first saw the standard Raptor door panels I thought they looked a bit like faux CF design.