2017 Center Console Cup Holders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roscoe

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I was recently closing a lid on a blender ball cup and I heard a crack from the center console. I notice my cup holders, when pressed on seem to flex slightly down into the trim of the center console. It is a very slight movement but I am not sure if I broke a clip or if this is just normal. Can someone please let me know if when they press on the cupholders if they flex slightly down into the trim which surrounds them?

This is just really bugging me as the truck is brand new!

Thanks

BigAl725

Reaction score
Speaking of cup holders. Is there a way to keep the "halo" lights in the cup holders illuminated when the headlights are on (i.e. At night)?

racerjb

Reaction score
anyone know how to clean the halo lights...I spilled a cup of coffee and for some stupid reason its in the lights....I cleaned everything but can't seem to get behind or inside the lights. also the pocket for a key underneath a place where fluids go is completely dumb (considering since most things are well thought out)