Widest and tallest tires on stock rims?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJ-Raptor

Reaction score
I am sure someone asked before today but can't find the answer readily.

What is the widest tires that can fit the stock wheels without rubbing?
The tallest?

same question with some little modification?

Please share your experience. a set of 37"s is all i will ever need.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you need to do some research, i just see you have another thread about spacers. that will cause you to rub before a larger tire will....

RESEARCH.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I was feeling helpful on your wheel spacer thread, but come on dude, do some research. There's lots of threads on tire size...

OP
OP
A

AJ-Raptor

Reaction score
I know it's easy to just ask questions but some searching will help you

I don't know why people get offended if someone asks a question. You wasted more time replying to this than answering the question if you had any clue that is.

OP
OP
A

AJ-Raptor

Reaction score
i think its more the principle.

I think it would be much more efficient and fruitful if everyone added to the conversation or just passed through. Helping each other is a main goal of forums i believe. Anyway, I am fine with no one answering a simple and heavily researched topic but why do people have to actually waste their "valuable" time commenting on how not to post simple questions! just ignore or help. It is that simple.

Not to mention the ill-mannered juvenile replies as you can see here!

Stay cool..

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Damn, I just clicked in here thinking "you know what? if the guy hasn't found info by now I'll help him out"

Reading your responses though....

giphy.gif

There are stickied threads on this EXACT topic. You didn't even try. Then you get pissed. We aren't the problem. You are. You don't just come in here, post a topic that has been discussed 400 times in 400 threads and then get pissed when we don't deliver the answer via Amazon Prime Drone to your doorstep.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn, I just clicked in here thinking "you know what? if the guy hasn't found info by now I'll help him out"

Reading your responses though....

giphy.gif

There are stickied threads on this EXACT topic. You didn't even try. Then you get pissed. We aren't the problem. You are. You don't just come in here, post a topic that has been discussed 400 times in 400 threads and then get pissed when we don't deliver the answer via Amazon Prime Drone to your doorstep.

Looks like we need another link for @Jimbo to get himself banned with.