Who is running 37's and what did you do to accommodate them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I don't remember what offset you have for your wheels, but mine are 1mm offset, and my icons are already at the full 2.25" and I am still getting rubbing on my 37's. I still need to check my actual measurements on what I have now. Today may actually work for that since this is the first day without rain since last saturday here.

Unfortunately the +01 on 9" wheel with a Nitto (which run fairly true to size and sometimes wide) the only options are higher offset or cutting like stated. If you go to a good shop they should be able to trim and keep it very clean.

I'm running the stock BL wheels (+34) so I shouldn't have near the issues you have when I go 37s.

If you stick with a BFG or a Nitto Terra G2 you should be just about rub free. I think the G2 has a little more room and this setup didn't rub on the G1's. The higher offset and tires that run a little small will help for sure though.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately the +01 on 9" wheel with a Nitto (which run fairly true to size and sometimes wide) the only options are higher offset or cutting like stated. If you go to a good shop they should be able to trim and keep it very clean.

If you stick with a BFG or a Nitto Terra G2 you should be just about rub free. I think the G2 has a little more room and this setup didn't rub on the G1's. The higher offset and tires that run a little small will help for sure though.

Yeah, I have a lot of room. I plan on going with either General Grabber X3s, Toyo RTs or Nitto Ridge Grappler so I will probably need to trim a little.

OP
OP
ChevyChad

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37 MT's on stock SVC 17's at mid perch. no issues, no cutting.

So by "mid perch", i assume you have a gen 1? Not really pertenant here for this thread. I had 37's on my gen 1 and was able to alleviate all rubbing with only minor trimming (mid perch). The gen 2's seem to have a bit less wheel well clearance. At least in the front anyway.