Who is running 37's and what did you do to accommodate them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ChevyChad

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only an ******* would notice but it's not much honestly

How much are we talking, like less than an inch difference? I think anything more would drive my OCD crazy. Is there any way to lift the rear an extra inch to make it level again?

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much are we talking, like less than an inch difference? I think anything more would drive my OCD crazy. Is there any way to lift the rear an extra inch to make it level again?

Deaver +3 will give you about 1" lift in the rear. I plane to add them when I do 37s. I'll add the spacer back then to go up to the full 2.25" Right now I'm at 1.75" and it sits about 1/2" lower in the rear.

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Picture is a little skewed but its about 1/2" I honestly think the springs settled.
I'm not sure how much they have settled, but it is very noticeable in that pic. I would say it's a full inch or more in that pic.

OP
OP
ChevyChad

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deaver +3 will give you about 1" lift in the rear. I plane to add them when I do 37s. I'll add the spacer back then to go up to the full 2.25" Right now I'm at 1.75" and it sits about 1/2" lower in the rear.

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

I'm not sure how much they have settled, but it is very noticeable in that pic. I would say it's a full inch or more in that pic.

Thanks for the info. I don't remember what offset you have for your wheels, but mine are 1mm offset, and my icons are already at the full 2.25" and I am still getting rubbing on my 37's. I still need to check my actual measurements on what I have now. Today may actually work for that since this is the first day without rain since last saturday here.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I don't remember what offset you have for your wheels, but mine are 1mm offset, and my icons are already at the full 2.25" and I am still getting rubbing on my 37's. I still need to check my actual measurements on what I have now. Today may actually work for that since this is the first day without rain since last saturday here.

I'm running the stock BL wheels (+34) so I shouldn't have near the issues you have when I go 37s.