Wheel Spacers/adapters?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Anyone running these on their Raptor? I've ran them on previous cars. Had a set on my GTR making 600whp/600tq with the stock wheels for a while, and a set on my Evo. A lot of people do it as it basically reduces offset and looks more aggressive. Haven't read of many issues. But this truck is a bit heavier

I'm talking about hubcentric/wheelcentric bolt on adapters. Obviously the best route is to just buy wheels with the proper offset, but I was considering powdercoating or plastidipping the stock alloys and adding 30mm spacers. Until the stock tires are toast

TMW!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do NOT run adapters or spacers. Unless you want to total your truck or injure yourself. Get the right size wheel. Do it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IF you go this route (and I don't recommend it) get a quality set of Bolt Ons. NEVER use spacers which reduce the amount of threads the lug can use.

Save up and get some 0 offset wheels. Gives you about 1-1.5" of spacing not the Gen 2

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Some people say to stay away from them, some people say they're fine. There's race trucks running them, I know that. So they're probably fine for the average raptor owner if you stay with sane sizes like 1.5" or less.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For what it's worth my buddy is a GM and been at Discount Tire for like 20 years. He says they will only work on cars with bolt on hub centric spacers. He said the others have too much liability for them to touch.

I think you would probably be fine if you check your torques etc but those 35's are some heavy tires so the risk is also increased.