Watch at your own risk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the wheels, the bumpers front and rear, and the 100hp. I can't go any higher though.

Parts and labor...How much would it all cost?

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s interesting they say the whipple kit doesn’t void the warranty but the Roush loses the powertrain warranty.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IF the Raptor can run 37's without trimming with a simple 4" lift why isn't that a good thing? (Again, assuming the lift isn't detrimental to the ride which is possible since most everything is stock).

Using the collars and Deavers in the rear (which this Raptor could have benefitted from) lifts the truck. How much though?

MOLONxLABE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IF the Raptor can run 37's without trimming with a simple 4" lift why isn't that a good thing? (Again, assuming the lift isn't detrimental to the ride which is possible since most everything is stock).

Using the collars and Deavers in the rear (which this Raptor could have benefitted from) lifts the truck. How much though?

Why run 37's if you're gonna achieve it with a 4 inch lift? Suspension components are the last thing I want to compromise on. A 4 inch block is not going to have factory ride quality and a IFS drop bracket (with coilover stilts lol) is not going to have the strength of a factory truck.

-Ryan-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s interesting they say the whipple kit doesn’t void the warranty but the Roush loses the powertrain warranty.

I wonder where he's getting that. I don't see anything on Whipple's website stating your Ford factory warranty is retained or Whipple warranties the truck. You would think they would want to advertise that if true.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder where he's getting that. I don't see anything on Whipple's website stating your Ford factory warranty is retained or Whipple warranties the truck. You would think they would want to advertise that if true.

I emailed whipple last night about it, waiting to hear back.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why run 37's if you're gonna achieve it with a 4 inch lift? Suspension components are the last thing I want to compromise on. A 4 inch block is not going to have factory ride quality and a IFS drop bracket (with coilover stilts lol) is not going to have the strength of a factory truck.
Total fuckery