Upgraded wheels/tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorNewbie

Reaction score
Looking to upgrade the wheels and tires but I don't want to put a lift kit on the truck. Does anyone know what the maximum tire/wheel size is for a stock 2017 Raptor? Currently I have the stock 315/70/17 BFG KO2's.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's pretty similar to the GEN 1 fitment so I'd say 30" wheels are about the max :specialed:

JK, like stated above 35's are about max. 37's if you plan on doing some body mods. Toyo does sell a 36" tire for an 18" wheel that we have yet to sell to a GEN 2 owner. You want to be first? :mwah1:

Attachments

• 30S.jpg
    30S.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 86

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's pretty similar to the GEN 1 fitment so I'd say 30" wheels are about the max :specialed:

JK, like stated above 35's are about max. 37's if you plan on doing some body mods. Toyo does sell a 36" tire for an 18" wheel that we have yet to sell to a GEN 2 owner. You want to be first? :mwah1:

Can you tell us more about the Toyo 36"? Are they AT or MT?

Quick

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I hope that pic is a photoshop...

Not that I care about the looks (whatever, it’s their truck), but that just seems like one pothole/curb rash away from a huge repair bill.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I hope that pic is a photoshop...

Not that I care about the looks (whatever, it’s their truck), but that just seems like one pothole/curb rash away from a huge repair bill.

There were a few Raptors that ended up with huge wheels and low profile tires back in the day. Not my style either.