Tire Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gents and Ladies (not sure if we have any here),

I have a little time on production of wheels. Wanted to get everyone's opinion on tire selection. I went with HRE 20's (Flame somewhere else), I am going with a 35x12.50x20. The one I have on the order is the K02 BFG like stock. My main concern is the ride. I think the truck rides well enough now but if there is a tire out there better for RIDE QUALITY I would like to know. I do light off road but daily drive my gen2. Thanks in advance.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Gents and Ladies (not sure if we have any here),

I have a little time on production of wheels. Wanted to get everyone's opinion on tire selection. I went with HRE 20's (Flame somewhere else), I am going with a 35x12.50x20. The one I have on the order is the K02 BFG like stock. My main concern is the ride. I think the truck rides well enough now but if there is a tire out there better for RIDE QUALITY I would like to know. I do light off road but daily drive my gen2. Thanks in advance.

Ok, first to answer your question, probably not. They're a very smooth riding tire. Maybe Yokohama Geolanders might be right there, but they're more street oriented.

Now that that's out of the way: 20s?

giphy.gif

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go K02. I realized how well the K02's behave on the road only after getting Nitto Trail Grapplers.