Timbren Active Off-Road Bumpstops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Predator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took a few minutes today and looked into the Timbren Active Off-Road Bumpstop Kit that @WhatExit? mentioned earlier on another post.

I spoke to Robert @ Timbren and he stated that they do have an Active Off-Road Bumpstop Kit coming out VERY soon for the Gen 2 Raptor.

This is the happy medium between the stock bump stop and having to go all out and buy a relatively expensive hydraulic bump stop kit from Fox, etc.

The NEW Active Off-Road Bumpstop Kit for the Gen2 Raptor Part # is: ABSFR150RA

Since they are based in Canada, those interested in their kit must purchase from one of their many authorized dealers in the US. SummitRacing.com is a reputable, well known option.

ABSFR1504R-1-1280x322.jpg

ABSFR1504R-2-1280x322.jpg

From Timbren:

ABSFR150RA- Active Off-Road Bumpstops
The Active Off-Road Bumpstops offer off-road enthusiasts greater control over their vehicles’ suspension travel. Using progressive-rate springs means that instead of a hard stop at the end of axle travel the axle energy will be absorbed when bottoming-out producing smooth, predictable and quiet axle engagement and disengagement.

Unlike the OEM bumpstops, Timbren uses superior natural rubber compound ensuring the Active Off-Road Bumpstops will continue to operate even after a lifetime of off-road abuse. Similar to our Timbren SES line, Active Off-Road Bumpstops carry a lifetime warranty and a satisfaction guarantee.

The ABSFR150RA replaces the rear bumpstops on the Ford Raptor. Install a bumpstop kit and experience the difference.

Product Features
Maximize Axle Travel
Smooth Axle Engagement & Disengagement
Enhance Rear Suspension Performance
Progressive Spring Rate
Absorbs Energy & Cushions Road Shocks
Stronger Than OEM Bumpstops
Easy Installation
Lifetime Warranty
Satisfaction Guarantee

Last edited:
OP
OP
Predator

Predator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me thinks this is a practical alternative for the vast majority of the guys with plans to keep stock shocks that simply just want to add Deavers, and while they are down there, add a little sump'n sump'n extra in the bump stop department without blowing $1500+ for a fancy hydraulic Fox setup, etc. Nom tom bout?

Last edited:

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I were to ever need a bump stop system, wood not be buying these. We just spend 50+ on the low end for this truck, I'm coughing up for the 1500.00 for the fox, rpg setup.