SVCOFFROAD C.A.S. Coil Adjustment System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Please elaborate. To get a nose high look the CVs will be completely fine with your system? Do you guarantee that ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRAPPP

The good news with the C.A.S. System is there is no longer a 3 stage height system, you have infinite adjustments between the old mid perch and top perch setting. We will test the truck on a high setting to see how far everyone should push it.

Lets say that the sweet spots is somewhere between the old mid and top perch setting for a nose up look and safe CV angles, our system will allow infinite adjustments within that range.

It's also important to note that not all Raptor owners fit in a simple one size fits all box. There are many that have never even used their 4wd systems. Hell, I yanked mine out because I hated having the extra weight up front and hardly ever used the dam thing. The C.A.S. System is designed to give all Raptor owners that happy sweet spot, wherever that may be.

With regards to making guarantees on something breaking. It's an impossible ask for any company. We have seen Raptor owners send their trucks 15-20ft in the air, launch them into the face of burms, hit cattle guard crossings at a high rate of speed (my bad) and slam their trucks in 4wd with the tires turned and banging off the rev limiter in the mud.

Needless to say, I stopped giving out guarantees a long time ago for these very reasons. The only thing I can say is this. The C.A.S. System is a well thought out design, that will go through rigorous testing and will add great flexibility to an already cool platform.

Jarrett

Shooter10x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have some updates for everybody. Our first prototype sets are out for hard anodizing as I type this and should be getting back to us by the end of this week or early next.

The good news is we have learned a ton about the new shock and some of it's strong points and weak points. With that said, we've made a tweak to the C.A.S System that will make life way easier in the long run with the shocks. Let's just say rebuilding these shocks won't be easy with how they come from the factory, in fact, they would be impossible without a special tool required.

With the purchase of a new C.A.S. System, you will receive a special set of hardware that will allow you to rebuild the shock just like any other normal Fox coilover. We also have added a lock ring to ensure that the perch cannot rotate on the shock body.

I can also say that pricing will be below the $499.00 mark for the entire C.A.S. System.

I'm hoping to have these available for purchase in the 4-6 week range.

Like everything we build, we want to have some good miles on the system before we officially release to the public.

So far we are on schedule and the parts looked sexy as hell coming off the CNC machines. When we get them back from anodizing we will post pics asap.

Thanks again

Jarrett

Sweet!!!!

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BRAPPP

The good news with the C.A.S. System is there is no longer a 3 stage height system, you have infinite adjustments between the old mid perch and top perch setting. We will test the truck on a high setting to see how far everyone should push it.

Lets say that the sweet spots is somewhere between the old mid and top perch setting for a nose up look and safe CV angles, our system will allow infinite adjustments within that range.

It's also important to note that not all Raptor owners fit in a simple one size fits all box. There are many that have never even used their 4wd systems. Hell, I yanked mine out because I hated having the extra weight up front and hardly ever used the dam thing. The C.A.S. System is designed to give all Raptor owners that happy sweet spot, wherever that may be.

With regards to making guarantees on something breaking. It's an impossible ask for any company. We have seen Raptor owners send their trucks 15-20ft in the air, launch them into the face of burms, hit cattle guard crossings at a high rate of speed (my bad) and slam their trucks in 4wd with the tires turned and banging off the rev limiter in the mud.

Needless to say, I stopped giving out guarantees a long time ago for these very reasons. The only thing I can say is this. The C.A.S. System is a well thought out design, that will go through rigorous testing and will add great flexibility to an already cool platform.

Jarrett

Yeah I rarely use 4x4 but instances such as pismo dunes being stuck or out in the snow i wanted to use 4x4 and got all that clunking and popping. I'm hopping these are the key to the level / nose high look with front end issues.
Did ford address any of the hub issues or is it the same system as gen 1 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry if I missed it, but what's minimum lift with this system?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Update.

A wee bit behind schedule because we have made a couple revisions to the system. Here is a pic of the threaded body.

springs%20seat_zpsj8fgyrtw.jpg

When we get the perch off the machine, I will post those pics up as well.

Total lift on these will be more than you probably should. We went aggressive on the amount of available thread. I'm sure some guys will push it as far as possible, but until we get it on the truck I cant really make an accurate height number just yet. At a minimum top perch will be attainable with probably more room to go.

Jarrett