SVCOFFROAD C.A.S. Coil Adjustment System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let's get one thing straight. You do not have to remove the shock with the RPG collar. You just need the correct spring compressors to compress the spring enough to get them on. People have put them on without removing the shock. Some find it easier to pull the shock. Both ways are really easy.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The shock will need to be pulled and disassembled . We will have a step
By step video of this process. There is one key factor we have not let anyone know about that will make this decision easy for anyone on the edge of deciding between products. Our first few are at anodizing now . Stay tuned for official launch.

Note as mentioned above this will allow to achieve a truely level truck and even nose high for those who liked the mid-top perch look once they obtained 3.0s. With much demand we now have a 2.5 setup in the works for gen 1 owners

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With much demand we now have a 2.5 setup in the works for gen 1 owners

Excellent. I'm definitely going to give this a try. With all the extra weight I have up front I really need a setting in between mid and top perch.

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
By step video of this process. There is one key factor we have not let anyone know about that will make this decision easy for anyone on the edge of deciding between products. Our first few are at anodizing now . Stay tuned for official launch.

Note as mentioned above this will allow to achieve a truely level truck and even nose high for those who liked the mid-top perch look once they obtained 3.0s. With much demand we now have a 2.5 setup in the works for gen 1 owners

And for the nose high look is there going to be binding and cv issues like the gen 1? With the gen 1 on top perch 2013+ you couldn't use the 4wd without issues due to the Torsen diff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
And for the nose high look is there going to be binding and cv issues like the gen 1? With the gen 1 on top perch 2013+ you couldn't use the 4wd without issues due to the Torsen diff.

You won't have to go that high since it's a threaded body

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Please elaborate. To get a nose high look the CVs will be completely fine with your system? Do you guarantee that ?

We will do our proper testing before making available to the public . Due to the fact this has quite a bit of adjustability if you were to exceed our recommended settings that we provide we can not guarantee anything. The Ford system is already a weak design from the factory. These are still in production and prototype phase there fore nothing is set in stone.

The gen 2 is the same width and uses the same diff as a gen 1 so if you went a tad higher then Mid perch and a smidge lower then top perch in theory you should be nose high with zero flaws just like the gen 1

Darthyota

Full Access Member
Reaction score

with gieser springs as a package deal?

Shooter10x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We will do our proper testing before making available to the public . Due to the fact this has quite a bit of adjustability if you were to exceed our recommended settings that we provide we can not guarantee anything. The Ford system is already a weak design from the factory. These are still in production and prototype phase there fore nothing is set in stone.

Any idea on when these are going to be available?

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any idea on when these are going to be available?

Have some updates for everybody. Our first prototype sets are out for hard anodizing as I type this and should be getting back to us by the end of this week or early next.

The good news is we have learned a ton about the new shock and some of it's strong points and weak points. With that said, we've made a tweak to the C.A.S System that will make life way easier in the long run with the shocks. Let's just say rebuilding these shocks won't be easy with how they come from the factory, in fact, they would be impossible without a special tool required.

With the purchase of a new C.A.S. System, you will receive a special set of hardware that will allow you to rebuild the shock just like any other normal Fox coilover. We also have added a lock ring to ensure that the perch cannot rotate on the shock body.

I can also say that pricing will be below the $499.00 mark for the entire C.A.S. System.

I'm hoping to have these available for purchase in the 4-6 week range.

Like everything we build, we want to have some good miles on the system before we officially release to the public.

So far we are on schedule and the parts looked sexy as hell coming off the CNC machines. When we get them back from anodizing we will post pics asap.

Thanks again

Jarrett