SVCOFFROAD C.A.S. Coil Adjustment System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have something really cool in store for the Gen 2 Raptors bump kits that I think you will all be very happy with.

Jarrett

Can't wait, Jarrett. I'll call you next week to get my name down for the CAS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bark beetle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have something really cool in store for the Gen 2 Raptors bump kits that I think you will all be very happy with.

Jarrett

How long are you gonna make us wait??? I pick up my trailer in June and I sure would like to have it before I pull it a few thousand miles. Planning some offroad trips too and it is good to go right now but this would be some nice insurance.

Glad to see you are addressing the spanner pins. BTW, no hammer involved with mine breaking, barely used my hand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Jarrett

Make it happen like we talked about. My money is waiting

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't gotten around to installing my set yet, but i noticed one of the spanner pins was welded in crooked and isn't parallel to the other pin. Should i cut the pin out and re weld it or is it nothing to worry about?

daaaaaan

Reaction score
With the install, do the shocks require to be discharged/recharged? I have a great local off-road shop, but this has me a little hesitant.

SVC - can you post up a copy of install instructions?

FnDynamics

Reaction score
Haven't gotten around to installing my set yet, but i noticed one of the spanner pins was welded in crooked and isn't parallel to the other pin. Should i cut the pin out and re weld it or is it nothing to worry about?

They were all welded in a little fixture, as long as it fits into the cap on the shock you should be good. If its doesn't re weld it. Make sure you use a dead blow (soft mallet) to knock the outer cap loose. If you have any problems give us a call @ SVC.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
With the install, do the shocks require to be discharged/recharged? I have a great local off-road shop, but this has me a little hesitant.

SVC - can you post up a copy of install instructions?

They do require to be discharged, but do not let this scare you at all. If you can pump up a bike or car tire you can charge a shock. The nice thing about this kit is by installing our schrader valve assembly, you now will have the ability to service your own shocks down the road without the need of a special tool. Your offroad shop should have nitrogen, and on a scale of 1-10 of difficulty, this ranks about a 1.

Jarrett

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I'm interested in these collars but I was told increasing ride height for off road would mess up the alignment and that wouldn't be good. I didn't think just turning them up for some offroad would be a problem if I set it back for on road and daily driving. With aftermarket adjustable coilovers people adjust ride height and I've done it before and it seemed inconsequential. Would this be something to worry about?

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Depends how extreme you go. And your not constantly adjusting. Usually set it and forget it.