SVCOFFROAD C.A.S. Coil Adjustment System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

996Turbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't mean to stir up a hornet nest, I'm good with waiting and have heard great feedback about SVC.

Besides this system is the only true adjustable one on the market and even though RPG makes a nice set up it doesn't level the truck enough for me or a lot of people.

I'm sure it will be soon!

On 3/27 I was told it would be about 3 weeks until shipped.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I sent them a email about 5 business days ago with no response...

sent it to '[email protected]'

Sorry if i missed your email, The C.A.S. are expected to be in our hands in the next 2 weeks. I believe they are waiting on the last machined pieces to arrive from hard anodizing. For fastest response please email Me direct. [email protected]

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

I don't know but I'm getting ready to check my bank account and if I was charge for it and it still hasn't shipped right now I'm gonna ******* scream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We quoted an original 5-6 weeks on all orders, the second they arrive in our hands we will spend the day boxing and getting them ready to ship right away! I promise they are worth the wait!!!

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

I know my monies were paid through PayPal weeks ago. Still no product...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With these being released as a "preorder" , we quoted 5-6 weeks on all original orders. we are down to about 1-2 weeks now before shipment.

Thanks,

juice

Reaction score
Your patience is much appreciated! :mwah1:

Except your running your business on my money in the mean time. Maybe you should have taken a pre-order percentage and the full percentage when you actually shipped the product. Because in the mean time I would have ordered something else to have on my truck for the last month so I could have ordered 37's already.

Sorry bro - you said 5 weeks - now it's 1-2 weeks additional. I like your stuff, you guys are all right, but you have my money and therefore have me by the balls on this transaction.

I feel suckered into forcibly crowd funding your R&D budget. Don't even open up a pre-order if you can't deliver on the dates, and if you can't meet your dates, start throwing out refunds effective today.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Yup!!! All good things come to those who wait!!!

I have been waiting 5 weeks since my money was taken.. That's a long time in this world, I'm not out here giving interest free loans.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In my opinion, dont pre-order parts that arent made yet for a truck that JUST came out then cry about it.

It isnt an off the shelf item, ITS A PRE-ORDER.

How dare you say you "feel like you crowd funded their R&D"? ITS A ******* PRE ORDER. YOU BOUGHT IT BEFORE IT EXISTED.

Signed- someone who pre-ordered mudflaps, an intake, and a tune

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Except your running your business on my money in the mean time. Maybe you should have taken a pre-order percentage and the full percentage when you actually shipped the product. Because in the mean time I would have ordered something else to have on my truck for the last month so I could have ordered 37's already.

Sorry bro - you said 5 weeks - now it's 1-2 weeks additional. I like your stuff, you guys are all right, but you have my money and therefore have me by the balls on this transaction.

I feel suckered into forcibly crowd funding your R&D budget. Don't even open up a pre-order if you can't deliver on the dates, and if you can't meet your dates, start throwing out refunds effective today.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

I have been waiting 5 weeks since my money was taken.. That's a long time in this world, I'm not out here giving interest free loans.

We have stated very clearly from the beginning that this was a pre-order sale for a brand new part that has to go through many stages of manufacturing, hence why we quoted 4-6 weeks when we launched the pre-order sale. By my watch, we will be at 6 weeks next Wed, and by the looks of things and where the parts are at in the production process, it should be right around that date that we should get the parts back in our hands. They are currently at the laser etching phase of the process.

It's important to remember that with a pre-order, things do take time. There is machining five individual pieces of aluminum, then sending them out for hard anodizing, then having them go to another facility for laser etching. No one wishes more than us, that we could just magically pump these out, unfortunately that isn't reality. There is time involved, which is why we offered a substantial discount from retail with our introductory pricing, and I believe most everyone understands that.

If you would like for us to refund your money, we will do so. However, there is no reason for hostility. referring to our director of sales as "bro" typically doesn't sit well with many people. I'm sorry you feel suckered by this whole experience and I will be 100% honest with you. You are funding my R&D budget, but so is everyone else who buys any product from me. I run my business based off the profits generated from goods that we produce. All the money goes into one bank account to operate the business. And please don't take offense to the last comment, I'm not trying to be a wise ass in anyway. I don't like any SVC customer to have a bad taste in their mount, and we will always move heaven and earth to find a solution to fix the problem. So, if you still feel upset about the transaction, please contact us directly so we can find an amicable solution that meets your expectation.

Jarrett

juice

Reaction score
Better communication goes a long way I'm not the only one wondering what is going on. Pre-Emptive communication that doesn't lead to those that have already spent money being left "wondering".

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting

We have stated very clearly from the beginning that this was a pre-order sale for a brand new part that has to go through many stages of manufacturing, hence why we quoted 4-6 weeks when we launched the pre-order sale. By my watch, we will be at 6 weeks next Wed, and by the looks of things and where the parts are at in the production process, it should be right around that date that we should get the parts back in our hands. They are currently at the laser etching phase of the process.

It's important to remember that with a pre-order, things do take time. There is machining five individual pieces of aluminum, then sending them out for hard anodizing, then having them go to another facility for laser etching. No one wishes more than us, that we could just magically pump these out, unfortunately that isn't reality. There is time involved, which is why we offered a substantial discount from retail with our introductory pricing, and I believe most everyone understands that.

If you would like for us to refund your money, we will do so. However, there is no reason for hostility. referring to our director of sales as "bro" typically doesn't sit well with many people. I'm sorry you feel suckered by this whole experience and I will be 100% honest with you. You are funding my R&D budget, but so is everyone else who buys any product from me. I run my business based off the profits generated from goods that we produce. All the money goes into one bank account to operate the business. And please don't take offense to the last comment, I'm not trying to be a wise ass in anyway. I don't like any SVC customer to have a bad taste in their mount, and we will always move heaven and earth to find a solution to fix the problem. So, if you still feel upset about the transaction, please contact us directly so we can find an amicable solution that meets your expectation.

Jarrett

Hey sorry I even posted for info, I was thinking Raptizzle would know something and really just wanted to pull your thread back to the top.

99% of us are fine with waiting and appreciate you guys doing the RD to get this done.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Better communication goes a long way I'm not the only one wondering what is going on. Pre-Emptive communication that doesn't lead to those that have already spent money being left "wondering".

So does that mean you don't want a refund and you just felt like trash talking a long term vendor who has been very supportive of the community because you have the patience of a mentally challenged 2 year old?