SVCOFFROAD C.A.S. Coil Adjustment System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaRacer

Reaction score
I ordered mine a while ago and honestly haven't heard anything can you reach out to me please !

I emailed SVC and asked for a status. Jeff got back with me same day and said "We are about 3 weeks out possibly sooner but no guarantees. getting closer".

This was 3 days ago.

Great response time from SVC.

juice

Reaction score
I don't know but I'm getting ready to check my bank account and if I was charge for it and it still hasn't shipped right now I'm gonna ******* scream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just placed an order for mine, figured id order before discount goes away.

I believe i just need to get a schrader valve to needle adapter now to discharge and recharge the shocks. Anyone got any recommendations or a dealer for fox? Fox said to use Part# 802-02-005 but i cant find a picture of it to make sure its what i need.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't mean to stir up a hornet nest, I'm good with waiting and have heard great feedback about SVC.

Besides this system is the only true adjustable one on the market and even though RPG makes a nice set up it doesn't level the truck enough for me or a lot of people.

I'm sure it will be soon!