SVCOFFROAD C.A.S. Coil Adjustment System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darthyota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. We had our second prototype installed today. Total install took us about 1:15min total. This customer requested that we go even higher than Raptizzle front, so we added another .25" of preload and it definitely gets the front end of the truck up in the air.

Ride felt good on street, has a little more pop over speed bumps than Tizzles setup. Here are some pics for your reference.

On a side note, we have been overwhelmed with the amount of interest int the CAS System and have decided to extend the initial offer of $469.00 through April 15th.

Thanks everyone for the support. we really appreciate it.

Jarrett

Nick%201.5%20preload_zpsakcxhm4g.jpg

1.5%20preload%202_zpsnkshqkvi.jpg

1.5%20Wheelwell%20Pre-load_zpsmikwmkal.jpg
so whens the first gen was going be available? or is it not something your pursuing?

SHOCKSOKET

Reaction score
I ordered a set and just found out that my shop doesn't do nitrogen. Will this be a problem since installation requires diassembling the shock?

Last edited:
OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I ordered a set and just found out that my shop doesn't do nitrogen. Will this be a problem since installation requires diassembling the shock?

Give me a call Monday and we can find a solution for ya 9516754118

-Jeff

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CAS

Hey everyone. We had our second prototype installed today. Total install took us about 1:15min total. This customer requested that we go even higher than Raptizzle front, so we added another .25" of preload and it definitely gets the front end of the truck up in the air.

Ride felt good on street, has a little more pop over speed bumps than Tizzles setup. Here are some pics for your reference.

On a side note, we have been overwhelmed with the amount of interest int the CAS System and have decided to extend the initial offer of $469.00 through April 15th.

Thanks everyone for the support. we really appreciate it.

Jarrett

Nick%201.5%20preload_zpsakcxhm4g.jpg

1.5%20preload%202_zpsnkshqkvi.jpg

1.5%20Wheelwell%20Pre-load_zpsmikwmkal.jpg

Hey I have the CAS system order and I'm going to have you install them, so if you get another set I'll be your Ginny Pig
:smile::smile:

ScorchedEarth

Reaction score
my scab is dieing for some level, cant wait to get my order in...

First, i have a few technical questions.
1.) what is the max height b4 cv angle is compromised?
2.) how much do you anticipate the springs sagging over time?
3.) what ever happened to the extra feature or tool you guys teased us with months back?
after seeing quite a few leveled raptors, im convinced i need to be at least 1.25 inches higher than oem, also want to compensate for any spring sagg so il go .1-.2 " higher than my desired height...
Its a delicate balancing act bc i also dont want to be super raked out when i pull my mx quad trailer or have the bed loaded down for a raptor run...
that being said im think im to go with 1.35" inches to compensate for slight sag over time and will be closer to perfectly leveled when pulling my trailer or loaded down..

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------
here she is sits unloaded, pretty nasty rake
IMG_1932_zps1qvaga6l.jpg

with the loaded down "work truck" level...
IMG_1948_zps5fueiphe.jpg

Last edited:

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have any installation info?

Need to know if its something i can do, a shop could do, or do i need to take them to a local shock re builder?
@svc

Last edited:

Elite_KG

Reaction score
You have to disassemble the shock to install these????

Some instruction, guide or video would be great. I am considering a set and would like to know what Im up against.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
my scab is dieing for some level, cant wait to get my order in...

First, i have a few technical questions.
1.) what is the max height b4 cv angle is compromised?
2.) how much do you anticipate the springs sagging over time?
3.) what ever happened to the extra feature or tool you guys teased us with months back?
after seeing quite a few leveled raptors, im convinced i need to be at least 1.25 inches higher than oem, also want to compensate for any spring sagg so il go .1-.2 " higher than my desired height...
Its a delicate balancing act bc i also dont want to be super raked out when i pull my mx quad trailer or have the bed loaded down for a raptor run...
that being said im think im to go with 1.35" inches to compensate for slight sag over time and will be closer to perfectly leveled when pulling my trailer or loaded down..

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------
here she is sits unloaded, pretty nasty rake
IMG_1932_zps1qvaga6l.jpg

with the loaded down "work truck" level...
IMG_1948_zps5fueiphe.jpg

I actually like the look with back end lowered down from the weight. @svc when do the drop shackles get released? :favorites13:

CROOKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is the max height before cv angle is compromised? and extreme wear on the ball joints.
Kinda weird how no one on here asks either of these questions.