Slight lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I am looking to lift the Raptor a couple more inches. My previous RAM had a 4" Rough Country with 35s and I loved the stance! I feel this needs about 2 more inches of height. I have done the RPG 1.5 level already.

What are my options? Has anyone done the 2" ReadyLIFT? I am not interested in taking the Raptor off road. It is my daily driver!

Thanks for the advice!

~Matt

OP
OP
thetasigma1186

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! Thanks for the great advice. WTF??? I thought this forum was a good place to have a grown ass conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as much as I find this ridiculous comparing it to a ram and suggesting a shit product like ready lift.... but +4 deavers for the rear and the svc cas maxed out for the front

OP
OP
thetasigma1186

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never did I compare my Raptor to my ram. I just stated I liked my stance. But fine. Obviously I NEED advice...if I knew Readylift was shit, I wouldn’t ask. Everyone seems quick to spew their intelligence and not state advice if they have some. If you don’t, why not carry on?

Thank you for the suggestion. I will look elsewhere from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As you've seen this is not your usual forum. There's lots of great information here and even more opinions and attitude. If you spend some time you'll find a lot of info but you'll have to weed through it and, at times, have a thick skin when reading responses to your posts (especially if you're talking about lifting a Raptor).

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score