GEN 2 Shop to install Icon attitude leveling kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fly5150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Does anyone have experience or can recommend a decent shop in SoCal that will install this kit on my '17 raptor?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F

Fly5150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nobody? Everyone installed this kit themselves?

MikeH

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
4 wheel parts is installing my ICON kit this Saturday. Cant wait. Been looking at this ICON box for 2 weeks.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I plan on doing the install myself this weekend. I'll try to take some pics. I plan on pulling the shock out since I'm going for the full 2.25". I figure since I have to unbolt the top anyway, might just be easier to pull the whole thing out and give myself more room to work.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on doing the install myself this weekend. I'll try to take some pics. I plan on pulling the shock out since I'm going for the full 2.25". I figure since I have to unbolt the top anyway, might just be easier to pull the whole thing out and give myself more room to work.

Same here. Mine were delivered this morning! I will be happy to be able to turn past half way with my 37's. Been a helluva week thus far making multi point turns to get into a parking spot without rubbing the inner fenders.

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Does anyone have experience or can recommend a decent shop in SoCal that will install this kit on my '17 raptor?

Thanks in advance.

LGE CTS in San Dimas can do it. They are a huge Icon dealer. They just installed two kits for us just before our EXO run down in Baja.
http://www.lge-ctsmotorsports.com/