RPG Upper Control Arms and Tie Rods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know I'll get flamed but I kinda like it. It's not a full bro-dozer and the gold is a little much but still not bad. :)

Yes, I agree. I am not a fan of the gold, but the truck has a good stance and is tied together nicely. It will not be doing much off-roading, but it looks good on the street.

Flame suit on!

D

Deleted member 12951

Show truck. It should definitely win a few plastic trophies.
OP's money, do what he wishes but I would think money better spent getting a regular F-150 and put the Raptor grill and side panels on, some upgraded suspension and deck out the interior and still would of been money ahead and 100% accepted as a great build.

OP
OP
B

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I get all the comments. It actually isn't gold but a bronzish gold. has a bit of brown tint in it. In person it looks a lot better than the pics, pic seem to bring out the yellow or gold. I originally wasn't sold on the color until I saw it all together, I really like it now.

As for going offroad, it sees its time off the beaten path. That is why I ceramic coated everything. It is built for show but I do use it as I need. Mainly oilfield lease roads when not on payment.

I went with the Raptor over the F150 or F250 since everyone is building those. I wanted something way different that I knew no one was going to build. I think I have achieved that so far. My previous truck was a F250 that we had a full build on. Got tired of the rough ride and never being able to move in traffic.

Give it a couple of years I will build another, not sure which yet.

Last edited: