RPG Level - still off?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I had the dealer install the RPG 1.5 level kit and I don't feel it is very level. I measured and have 41" in the front and 42" in the back. Does this all look right on the install? What do you think?

Side%20Level_zpsh9mf6nys.jpg

RPG%202_zpsk0phkeyh.jpg

RPG%201_zps8deewnej.jpg

Thanks!
~Matt

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, thats how it is, 1.5" isnt quite enough to level it. Needs another 1/2" or so

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, thats how it is, 1.5" isnt quite enough to level it. Needs another 1/2" or so

Not to mention many of us reported getting only 1"-1/4. Not the 1.5" advertised. Although personally I like a smidge of front rake. It is more aerodynamic fuel wise and if you have to carry something you sit level instead of nose hi.
Tone

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, looks great! I'm having mine installed next week. I also don't mind a little front rake, as well.

OP
OP
thetasigma1186

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Was hoping I didn't have to take it back to be redone. I do think it looks better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dasbury

Reaction score
also, as many have stated and I have experienced. The rear springs are soft, so when you tow anything, or have even a light load your nose would be way up, if you were to go any higher on the front. Again, it looks GREAT as it is.

flea_sly

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had my RPG collars installed the other day. I think it looks much better now than in stock form!