RPG Gen 2 Bump Stop Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good info everyone!

I get my Deaver +3's installed @ Deaver next Thursday along with my RPG stage 2 bump stop kit :) I am hoping this will be the magic combo with my front Geiser Springs and Camburg UCA's

Can't wait to see how it handles with the new rear in the dirt!

Post up them UCA’s when you get them on!

rdsc

Reaction score
Am I too late for the group buy?

I'd sure appreciate some advice... I'm hesitant to upgrade the rear leaf springs because I don't want a super stiff rear end for daily driving. I have no issues with the current leaf springs, they seem good, but I also don't have anything to compare it too...

So anyway, I want to use the BSK as a towing aid. I tow a 6500lb boat through mountain passes and I don't want my truck to sag or bottom out on these ever changing roads. So my plan was to do the BSK with both the 2.5" stops for daily driving, and the 4" stops for my long towing trips. With this addition, I was going to leave the factory springs. Am I on the right track? Or should I add the new leaf springs with this setup as well?

Again my main priority is maintaining the current ride quality when I'm not towing, (I also don’t carry any significant weight in my truck on the daily) the second priority will be to get rid of the sag while in tow. Will this BSK do the trick on its own?

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Asinine

Reaction score
Is this kit compatible with Roush models using the FOX shocks with reservoirs?