RPG adjustable perch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ranger22

Reaction score
Had this installed today. Haven't seen the truck and don't know about install. Sorry, I got nothing.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have mine coming soon, but my best understanding.... Same install as a standard collar, just slide the top sleeve on first. Once the multi setting inner collar is bolted on (same as other collars), just put the lock ring in the desired channel and slide the outside sleeve down over the inner collar. @RPG can confirm

I really like this concept as the outer collar is big enough to slide on over fittings and not require you to discharge the shock. Also, for us midwest folks, even true coilover 3.0s become essentially non adjustable after one winter. Love the threaded concept and its infinite adjustments, but salt is not our friend and currently its not really adjustable once installed (corrosion aside). This makes more sense for me. Hoping to get a little more up front that my 3" collar offers, wish there were .25" increments, but this is likely stronger being in .5" steps

-Ryan-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered one. I'll report back once I install it.

Had this installed today. Haven't seen the truck and don't know about install. Sorry, I got nothing.

What height did you set it at? Have any pics yet?

ranger22

Reaction score
What height did you set it at? Have any pics yet?

It's in the middle setting, which I believe is 2".

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8505.jpg
    IMG_8505.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,293
  • IMG_8500.jpg
    IMG_8500.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1,299

-Ryan-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's in the middle setting, which I believe is 2".

Your Raptor looks great. Just to be clear, you set it to here? How much do you do you think that front bumper is bringing the front down? I want my truck a little higher in the front. I think if i use your setting with the stock front bumper it will be about right.

IEPear6.jpg

ranger22

Reaction score
Yes. It's at the middle setting, which is where the arrow is pointed. The front bumper w/lights weighs about 45-50lbs over oem. I don't think it's having much of an impact on the ride height. My truck only has 380miles on it, so the springs may settle some still.

-Ryan-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. It's at the middle setting, which is where the arrow is pointed. The front bumper w/lights weighs about 45-50lbs over oem. I don't think it's having much of an impact on the ride height. My truck only has 380miles on it, so the springs may settle some still.

lol. Just double checking. Ok I think i'll try one setting higher.