RPG 2.25 Perch Collar Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I put the 3" RPG collars on 6months ago or so and the front suspension is creaking pretty loudly over bumps and just low speed turns. Is anyone else dealing with this ? It's annoying enough where I am about to remove them.

Based on your PM and others I have asked, I am going with the Geiser Springs instead of the RPG 3" collars. The biggest complaints were stiff ride and bouncy, but I had not heard anyone complain about squeaking. (Which I would hate on a brand new truck!) I rode in another Raptor with Geisers and Deaver +3s last week and it was great! Not too stiff and it took the large bumps extremely well without the feeling of floating you get with the factory setup. I highly recommend looking into them.

As soon as all of my parts come in, I will also be adding 37s to the build. :biggrin:

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put the 3" RPG collars on 6months ago or so and the front suspension is creaking pretty loudly over bumps and just low speed turns. Is anyone else dealing with this ? It's annoying enough where I am about to remove them.

I had this issue with the 1.5" collars. Only on the drivers side. Tons of creaking I ended up removing them and putting in Geiser springs with camburg UCA's

Sleepy996

Reaction score
I don't want to bail on my wheel and tire set up so its looking like I need to order some Geiser springs. Whats the benefit of the Camburg UCA's everyone keeps mentioning ?