GEN 2 Rogue, ADD, Deaver, RPG, Fox 3.0 shock upgrade Intial Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Stickman89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's kinda sketchy that the tie rods rub at full lock. did you buy everything as a kit from rogue or rpg?

It's minimal tie Rods move up and down with everything. By like a 1/16 they come in contact with shock base at full lock. Rogue is looking into it as we speak. Nobody had these shocks available when other parts were coming out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tex7432

Reaction score
a hole in the wall town in what is now called Idah
It's minimal tie Rods move up and down with everything. By like a 1/16 they come in contact with shock base at full lock. Rogue is looking into it as we speak. Nobody had these shocks available when other parts were coming out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gotcha. hope they get it sorted out for you!

Reaction score
great write up!!! depending on ur caster numbers you might be able to take a little caster out to gain a little clearance for the larger tie rods. Thats a maybe though.

@khcdave Bravo!

@Stickman, your tierod is on backwards. :console:

Working on a completely application based kit for the 2017.
Yall are running generic 2015 4x4 wider parts from factory.

** Hope this was fixed by now, was looking around FRF finally.
[email protected]

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
So..... what was the outcome? Did you get the tierod to shock contact resolved? Is here a update tierod? Does the RPG tierod have the same problem?

agobel83

Reaction score
Did you get the tie rods figured out? I just bought the same ones and am running them with the Fox 3.0 and Camburg Kinetik UCA.

Also curious on your suspension settings. I Feel like I have my fronts figured out, but just put on the Bypass rears and have not made any adjustments.

joey185

Reaction score
I just did 37's 3 weeks ago and they are coming off today. 2.25 inch RPG in front with cutting and still get a little rub on drivers side but also made truck very sluggish.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just did 37's 3 weeks ago and they are coming off today. 2.25 inch RPG in front with cutting and still get a little rub on drivers side but also made truck very sluggish.

Did you also do a tune?

My truck is in the shop right now getting 37s and an MPT tune, so I am hoping the tune will outweigh the larger diameter and heavier tires.

joey185

Reaction score
dateposted-public
No tune

Last edited: