Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums > Ford Raptor Suspension Discussion and Modifications Forum [GEN 2]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford Raptor Suspension Discussion and Modifications Forum [GEN 2]

Remote Rez Fox Shocks reviews?

This is a discussion on Remote Rez Fox Shocks reviews? within the Ford Raptor Suspension Discussion and Modifications Forum [GEN 2] forums, part of the GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums category!
Originally Posted by ASD1 price please PM sent sir. Thank you!...

User Tag List

Like Tree48Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2017, 05:45 PM   #11 (permalink)

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by ASD1 View Post
price please
PM sent sir. Thank you!

Rick@FreedomMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 07:45 PM   #12 (permalink)

svc
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 342 Post(s)

SVC has these on the shelf, while supplies are limited we also have our next batch on order!

-Jeff

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Originally Posted by racerjb View Post
Just curious who is running them or going to run them. Also waiting to see any back to back reviews of these vs the stock. Only concern, is people will probably think they are better due to the fact of they just spent $6k....so I am wondering if they are marginally better or significant.

Trying to decide if I want to do Eibachs on the front, with deaver +3, and rpg bumpstops.....or just get these shocks, simple install and may provide the performance I want?

We've installed a few sets now and the feedback has been very positive. A definite more planted on rd feel as well as a more control offroad feel. The added cooling especially out West kept the shocks from get shock fade to quickly when really beating on the truck. For those that like to tinker Adjustment is quick and easy.

q

SVCOFFROAD

Monday-Friday 9-5pm
1-888-976-5588

27324 Camino Capistrano Unit 181/227
Laguna Niguel,CA 92677

[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/specialvehicleconcepts
http://instagram.com/officialSVC
https://twitter.com/officialSVC

svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 01:09 AM   #13 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

[[email protected];1196130]Who's paying $6k for these shocks? Not our customers...

What are you charging for these? Thanks
SierraGrande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 11:54 AM   #14 (permalink)

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)

[quote=SierraGrande;1197974]
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Who's paying $6k for these shocks? Not our customers...

We sold out of our full sets. Just have a few fronts left.
We have 12 full sets on backorder.
PM me for a price and we can reserve a set for you.

If you are in a hurry, it looks like Jeff @svc has some to sell now.

Rick@FreedomMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 11:23 PM   #15 (permalink)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

[quote=SierraGrande;1197974]
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Who's paying $6k for these shocks? Not our customers...

Cheapest I have seen is 5400 which isn't bad .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AKLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 11:27 PM   #16 (permalink)

So performance wise, what would be the difference? I understand that you can physically adjust "something". How noticable are those changes?
Qwerty_Adelaida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 11:56 PM   #17 (permalink)
Full Access Member

These look awesome. I hope ford will offer some adjustability with the next version of the raptor. I would like better slower speed control. The fox 2.5's have high and low adjustments, ford needs them on the next 3.0 version.
Jtnuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 01:18 AM   #18 (permalink)

aka Rick

Mentioned: 392 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Jtnuge View Post
These look awesome. I hope ford will offer some adjustability with the next version of the raptor. I would like better slower speed control. The fox 2.5's have high and low adjustments, ford needs them on the next 3.0 version.
I highly doubt that will ever come to be. The average Raptor owner wouldn't know how to adjust them. One day I can see where the adjustments are done automatically via the mode you choose. There is a brand out there that let's you remotely adjust your shocks while you are in the vehicle, not sure how well it works but its a start in that direction.

2014 RR SE SCREW | #792 of #3396 in RR | #4568 of #22409 Total | My Mods: Click Here
2008 Shelby Mustang GT500 Torch Red Convertible | #58 of #463 in Torch Red | #249 of #2070 Total
Raptor Runs: TRR 14'/15'/16'/17' | Raptoberfest 14'/15'/16'/17' | Time Attack 14' | Snoball 15' | AR Run 15' | TRR Baja 16' | Private Baja Jan 17'
RDFTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 12:11 PM   #19 (permalink)

5.4L O.G.

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by RDFTS View Post
I highly doubt that will ever come to be. The average Raptor owner wouldn't know how to adjust them. One day I can see where the adjustments are done automatically via the mode you choose. There is a brand out there that let's you remotely adjust your shocks while you are in the vehicle, not sure how well it works but its a start in that direction.
Yep, when the Gen3 comes out an is in the 90-100k range I could see it happening. Although I'd rather see a power wagon type electronically disconnecting sway bar. The stock 3.0s are enough shock for a majority of Raptor owners.

I've also got my doubts on most guys that run these new Fox offerings needing that extra cooling, but damn they do look sweet.

Old 09-15-2017, 01:23 PM   #20 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
The stock 3.0s are enough shock for a majority of Raptor owners.

I've also got my doubts on most guys that run these new Fox offerings needing that extra cooling, but damn they do look sweet.

Couldn't agree more but that doesn't stop people from spending lots more money on a $70,000+ truck that will do more than 95% of the owners need.

I like what SVC had to say about these:

"We've installed a few sets now and the feedback has been very positive. A definite more planted on rd feel as well as a more control offroad feel. The added cooling especially out West kept the shocks from get shock fade to quickly when really beating on the truck. For those that like to tinker Adjustment is quick and easy."

Of course feedback has been very positive! How many people buy something and then post they regret spending the money? (People post negative shit all the time as we know, but rarely do they say, "I made a mistake buying this product - I "tinker" with the adjustments and don't know if it's better or worse. It sure looks good but I can't even tell if there's a difference let alone use it to its full capability").

I do enjoy watching people here pour money into their Raptors. It's one of the FRF spectator sports that makes this place so much fun to visit

--------------------

Originally Posted by RDFTS View Post

"One day I can see where the adjustments are done automatically via the mode you choose."

If that's your original idea it's brilliant! Even if it's not your idea it's brilliant! I can't see any OEM offering user adjustable shocks without a system to control the results.

2017 Magnetic SuperCrew Cab 802a; Raptor Tech Pkg w/Adaptive Cruise; 17" Forged Aluminum (Beadlock) Wheels; 2nd Row Heated Seats; Moonroof; Tailgate Step; Exterior & Hood Graphics Pkgs (both removed); Carbon Fiber Pkg; Engine Block Heater. Added: new V1; BlendMount; XPEL Ultimate & Stealth Film; Tinted Front Windows; BedRug, Roll-N-Lock A-Series bed cover
WhatExit? is offline   Reply With Quote