Perch Collars vs. Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The geiser springs really lift the front end.

If you do those spring up front which i did be prepared for a really high front nose baja look.

I ended up adding the Deaver +3s out back which now IMO the truck sits perfectly.

Nimrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Geisers and Deaver +2. The front is a hair higher but I like the “baja” look as I’ve spent the last 10 years as part of Cameron Steele’s Trophy Truck team. I have a super cab and I really dig the look with 37” bfg’s It’s only a tiny bit lower in the rear.
The Geisers are stiffer than stock but I like that too. She doesn’t wallow around as much and feels more planted.

Do what you like and want out of your truck and you’ll be happy.

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Geisers and Deaver +2. The front is a hair higher but I like the “baja” look as I’ve spent the last 10 years as part of Cameron Steele’s Trophy Truck team. I have a super cab and I really dig the look with 37” bfg’s It’s only a tiny bit lower in the rear.
The Geisers are stiffer than stock but I like that too. She doesn’t wallow around as much and feels more planted.

Do what you like and want out of your truck and you’ll be happy.

Nimi, if I do just the Geiser springs, for now, will it sit the same as yours? Not sure if the Deavers +2 lift the back or not? Going to 37's too but not ready to buy the Deavers right now

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ when I had geiser springs up front only on my SCREW it sat really nose high like over an inch. I like my truck to be level so for me this was too extreme and looked a little silly.

Once I put the deavers on with my RPG bumps my rear sits about .25-.5" higher than my front which I like the look better and will clear true 37s if I decide to throw some on.

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ when I had geiser springs up front only on my SCREW it sat really nose high like over an inch. I like my truck to be level so for me this was too extreme and looked a little silly.

Once I put the deavers on with my RPG bumps my rear sits about .25-.5" higher than my front which I like the look better and will clear true 37s if I decide to throw some on.

wonder why on your truck? is it a Gen 1 or 2? Which Deavers, +2 or +3 ?

Nimrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nimi, if I do just the Geiser springs, for now, will it sit the same as yours? Not sure if the Deavers +2 lift the back or not? Going to 37's too but not ready to buy the Deavers right now

To my understanding it should be the same. The Deaver’s remove the stock 2” block so in theory it should be the same.
You could call Deaver and see what they say to be sure.

https://www.deaverspring.com/

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
To my understanding it should be the same. The Deaver’s remove the stock 2” block so in theory it should be the same.
You could call Deaver and see what they say to be sure.

https://www.deaverspring.com/

You're correct. Deaver +2 will remove the factory 2" block and the net change in ride height is zero. The Deaver +3 will remove the factory 2" block and the net change in ride height is 1" over stock.

Speedy_Thief

Reaction score
The geiser springs really lift the front end.

If you do those spring up front which i did be prepared for a really high front nose baja look.

I ended up adding the Deaver +3s out back which now IMO the truck sits perfectly.

Do you happen to have any pictures to share?

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The RPG adjustable collars and the Dirt Kartel Adjustable Collars have the option to be set at only 1" if you prefer. We offer both of them.

I've looked at this thread multiple times now, and visited your web page. Which ones are you calling "Dirt Kartel"? I see RPG, ICON, SVC, Bajamod...