GEN 2 Ordered new HRE.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm looking for the quiet smooth ride, are those the best for that?

They are close in those 2 areas. I ran Terras on one of my trucks and they were horrible in the snow. My next 2 sets of tires were Trail Grapplers and those were great in the snow. My friend runs the Ridge Grapplers and he loves them.
I'm considering Ridge Grapplers for when my stock BFGs wear out and they aren't wearing very good at 6k miles.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are close in those 2 areas. I ran Terras on one of my trucks and they were horrible in the snow. My next 2 sets of tires were Trail Grapplers and those were great in the snow. My friend runs the Ridge Grapplers and he loves them.
I'm considering Ridge Grapplers for when my stock BFGs wear out and they aren't wearing very good at 6k miles.

A few people now including bull have said the Ridge grappler is an outstanding tire. My Toyo AT's road very well a few years ago. I would hate to have all the road noise and crazy ride, if anything I'd like to improve it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For 22s, told my shop I wanted 35 Toyos (lightest weight in that size vs Nitto plus a lower ply rating), but they said the same as Bullish - Ridge were much better and have had no issues getting low road force numbers on them

For 20s, I'd stick with KO2s, these can't be beat

Last edited:

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For 22s, told my shop I wanted 35 Toyos (lightest weight in that size vs Nitto plus a lower ply rating), but they said the same as Bullish - Ridge were much better and have had no issues getting low road force numbers on them

For 20s, I'd stick with KO2s, these can't be beat

So the bf k02 is the top dog for ride in your opinion ?

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that the same as brushed dark?

No bull did that color so I went with a silver base and a dark tinted gloss clear. Should turn out something similar to a light version of gun metal.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Absolutely

Well I'm glad you told me. I'm all about a smooth ride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free