GEN 2 Ordered new HRE.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had to do it.. so I ordered 20" HRE on 37s. I think 22 are okay for the street, but I think they are a bit large.

I also ordered Brembo with red calipers, and the RPG levelling kit. Hoping this looks amazing stay tuned for the final build.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HRE's? on a truck? Maybe a Porsche but a truck??

2hqcu2t.jpg
Yep.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

I drove the hell out of my previous raptor. Not worried about the wheels, the fit and finish is nice and they can always be refinished later if they get bad.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's just too nice of a rim to put on an off road truck. Couldn't even take it down a gravel road without worrying about the finish.
He does not off road his truck. Just street duty. HREs are fine for that if you have the buying power $$$. All big money stuff.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He does not off road his truck. Just street duty. HREs are fine for that if have the buying power $$$. All big money stuff.
Yes and I have the beadlocks for off-road for when we go. I won't be selling those.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes and I have the beadlocks for off-road for when we go. I won't be selling those.

By off-road, you mean like when you have to park with .2" of your tire hanging off into the grass, right? But who will swap your HRE wheels off for you in that situation? Do you have a full time mechanic on staff?

Bling bling. TWO JAY ZEE 4 LIFE!!!

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
By off-road, you mean like when you have to park with .2" of your tire hanging off into the grass, right? But who will swap your HRE wheels off for you in that situation? Do you have a full time mechanic on staff?

Bling bling. TWO JAY ZEE 4 LIFE!!!
I live in Seattle, I have more than 10 cars. So yeah, I guess I have choices in life.