GEN 2 OEM Fox Shock Upgrade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's a really good question. Having driven both Fox OE and Aftermarket 3.0's there are many differences between the two kits. Yes there are a lot of things that can be seen but also unseen unless you go inside. That's where there are huge differences. Please don't get me wrong, the factory 3.0's are extremely better then the gen 1 Fox 2.5's. Oil volume, working piston advancements, base valves ( valving on a piston that controls the oil volume displaced by the shaft)

Then take into consideration all of the advancements that Fox has made over the years, external adjustments, oil volume and cooling capabilities, makes a world of difference. With all of this said, remember that the aftermarket are not limited by FMVSS testing or DOT.

The icing on the cake is that when you order them from us, we will custom valve them for your driving specific wants / needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope ford does something with the refresh. I would like a better ride at slower speeds. Im hoping we will get the adjustable settings. DSC.