New Lug Nut Pitch FYI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much!!!

Just ordered the Black Ones since I have these Wheels...Man nothing is easy lol.

Np. Glad I could help. This forum is awesome when it comes to info on Raptors, Someone always steps up... here's a shot of mine...

Attachments

• IMG_4767.jpg
    IMG_4767.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 35

seano04

Reaction score
Not sure if this was posted here at all...Did a Search saw nada...Googled it and found out from the General F150 Forum that Ford in their infinite genius changed the Pitch of their 2015+ Wheel Studs from 14x2 to 14x1.5.

So when I started to mount my Black Rhino wheels from my 14 Raptor to my 17 of course the Lug nuts were useless...so that project has been scrapped until I can get new lugs in...which will be mid week and a total PITA since I had allocated the time for it today...GO FORD.

Hopefully this saves any other previous Raptor owners some time.

My dealer didn't even know this. They found out when I wanted my aftermarket set swapped onto the Gen 2.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Np. Glad I could help. This forum is awesome when it comes to info on Raptors, Someone always steps up... here's a shot of mine...

What fog light setup is that? Looks great!